Reviews for Cooking with Mommy
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Yue-chan XD chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
D'aww! :') That was so adorable! _
It's feels great taking a break from all that angsty stuff doesn't it? :3 And Syaoran is so CUTE! *w*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/4/2013

The cake is sweeter! XD

Syaoran bake it with Fai-mommy!

Everyone happy...!
Blueeyedmistress25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Now I wanna make cake cause of this story! But this was a good read! A lot better than most of things I read on other sites!
Cherokee Bonnefoy-Jones chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I've finally decided! I vote the sugar in the cake! Yes, that's what took so long. It was really cute, and Fai 'crying'. Syaoran can't say no to a thing like his 'Mommy' 'crying'.
Bluelotus11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh, this was so cute and sweet! I think it's a very nice change to just see the family side of the five, instead of pairing them off. Enjoyed immensely!
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww, I love this! Fai making Syaoran cook is a marvelous idea, and of course Syaoran is adorable. I like the family-like relationship you used, it's a great break from all the romance on this site (and the internet in general). And now I want cake, too!
Phoebe Yuu chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
acctually, I recalled that on the final arc (when syaoran told about his past) it was mentioned that syaoran was even a better cook than sakura since his father teach him to do the household tasks, so actually syaoran's cooking skill was good. but forget that, the bad-skilled syaoran made this story perfect! yay for mommy and son together in the kitchen!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awe, I love Fai-mommy and Kuro-daddy.
account not being used chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
nyaa~ awesome oneshot! but... isnt syaoran 14..?

CulinaryChef chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay! A very cute Fai and Syaoran moment. Poor Syaoran, you'll get better at cooking with a "mommy" like Fai. Hehehe. Good job.
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
aww... That's really cute
TrueDespair chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Great now i want cake too! XD Nice one-shot. I like the interaction of Fai and Syaoran in a family manner. Though i love the part when Fai was screaming his head off about Syaoran almost putting the gooey-covered utensils in the sink and that you're supposed the remaining stuff and 'then' wash them. (i do this with my sister whenever we bake anything.) And also i didn't expect Syaoran to get it perfect on the first time but it's nice to see Syaoran cook or bake something once in a while. _ Great job~! _

SilverSeas chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Haha, now I really want some cake, too. This was so cute!