Reviews for A Cunning Plan
I really like your writing style. It's hard to describe, but it just fits together really nicely. And uses some clever metaphors in brilliant ways.

I especially liked the interaction between Jareth and Hoggle at the start. The exchange after Jareth's comment on Hoggle's face made me giggle more than it was probably supposed to. And eeemail :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
I wish it was continued... *waits expectantly* :3
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Was the part about selling her kidney a reference to charlie the Unicorn?
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Aw, poor thing. Really looking forward to seeing what you do next. Haha, poor Jareth. Poor Sarah. The busy-bee should probably try and find a roommate in a better apartment to share the costs with.

excentricaluli chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
HA, I like it! you should do a sequel! really it can be a very interesting story! :)
Lady Ronin Tiger chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Oooo intriguing! If I was Sarah, I don't think I would have left such a wonderful room filled with all my favorite things to go back to a boring, drab office and a life I'm clearly unhappy with. I think she'll be calling on Jareth again soon enough!

A question, did the room change itself to fit what Sarah would like, or did Jareth know before she arrived and change it to be that way? Hoggle's opinions of her likes were clearly very mislead, haha.

I enjoyed reading this one! Well-written stories with good plot are always appreciated.
alphonzot chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
ahhhhh whhyy would you torture me so by leaving it off that wayyy? I read these for happy endings, not for cliff hangers!
silfursvik chapter 3 . 12/5/2011 sad. i really love the two of them together, wish she woulda stayed with him.
silfursvik chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i loved every part of that1 so like the characters, i could picture it all... moving on to teh next chapta very quickly
misa chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
alas for the end of a threeshot, peaking interest, unexpected laughter and over all too soon,

Great story.
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I heart this story. If I weren't already married, I'd marry it and have its babies. Fantastic stuff. Definitely going into the faves.

The ending is perfect. My imagination already came up with a delicious sequel.

Wonderful, wonderful! Thank you!
shiny silver grl chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Oh wow...yeah. That would have been my question exactly, lol. This is so great, how can you leave it there? You simply must expand your "oneshot" of three chapters and continue this story! It's too good not to! Very quirky and clever and real, and I really got into the characters. It was a nice diversion from what you usually find in this category!
katie109.3 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
All you've got? (sad face)

I like this far too much to stop reading, but the words stopped DX
Cybernetic Mango chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I really liked this. It was well thought out and not rushed, and immensely funny.
Eienvine chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I loved this. A lot. And it totally is a cunning plan.

"Sarah, you are, quite possibly, my favorite thing to think about" was a fantastic line.