Reviews for Weekend of Crazy
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Brilliant! I loved it and it was sooo funny! :)
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
funny!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hahaha, this line was pure gold:

"[...]"I'll go get some", he said, he swore he actually heard his c*ck swearing at him. Okay, from now on he would carry a whole box round with him. No joke.[...]"

Aw, too sad we missed the big moment... Unless there's another story in this saga, I'll check. Nice job!
eyesofgarnet chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
hahahaha this was hilarious!
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
hahahah I love mike since he was the only one that believed puck and rachel

the entire glee club except mike and matt annoyed me

btw love it
merebear11 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This story was great! At first I thought it'd be lame but it was really entertaining to read(:
perpetualblyss chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
"He was quite happy for her to redirect the output nozzle of her crazy tank onto him." This is possibly the best sentence Puck has ever uttered in the history of fic vis a vis Rachel. I think this series needs another installment.
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
another smutterrific sequel! LOVE it! Puckleberry is so hot together, they're perfect for stories such as these ... hope you continue! more! more!
nikki-kay chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
your sister did what exactly ? :L and ilove this story and the one before it so could you plase keep it going and do another of this pairing :D xx
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
HOT HOT HOT!
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
*Snickers* Poor Puck and Rach. Obviously Glee Club doesn't know what they up to in the supply closet and before they got there haha.
slaygurl chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
that was fantastic!
BrunetteBarbiex chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This so good! Love How they still end up together at the end! Please tell me your going to extend!
ohheythereinterwebs chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
"Coach Sylvester, dancing in a chicken suit. Wow that was effective."

I seriously laughed so hard at that they could probably hear me next door.
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
hehe! this is awesome, so cute and funny :)