Reviews for Red Roses and Solid Steel
Hime-sama chapter 14 . 2/6
...yes..Ohmahgosh yush! She has an Absol! Oh Wao! That is so awesome! :DD I Love it!
Hime-sama chapter 4 . 2/6
Hi there! I just want to say lovely story so far! Especially since the pairing is with Steven/Daigo! Love it! And a very nice team you're building for Alice so far as well! Vulpix and Ralts? Hell yes! XD I also hope she manages to catch an Absol! Wishful thinking but it be nice :D Anyways, love love the story so far! :D
shade815 chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
After the release of ORAS it rekindled my love for Steven, so glad I found your story it's been great. It would also be fantastic if you could update it again :)
Lady Syndra chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Frostfire613 chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
This story is amazing! It's great how they're finally together!
Frostfire613 chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Ha! I knew she's get a Milotic, or at least a feebas!
Konri Kari chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
This is great!
saya-plus chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
I hadn't realized the Winstrate puns either until you pointed it out in your footnote. '

I feel pretty stupid. Considering I've been playing this for about a decade, haha.

...

Oh right, a review. Well, I'm loving the fic, I'm actually hooked on a Steven fanfic; not easy to find a good one. Keep it up! )
Anonymous chapter 26 . 1/8/2012

are you gonna update soon!
Summer night daze chapter 26 . 12/15/2011
i loved it! hope you update soon :3
olihmajor chapter 26 . 9/16/2011
This is a great story! Sure, there are some grammatical errors and things like that. If you consider yourself to be bad at proofreading, you might want to get a beta reader. Also, when referring to the Pokemon, you use 'they.' They is a plural; when talking about a single Pokemon use it/he/she. Giving the Pokemon genders may also seem a bit more realistic. Overall, however, I really like this story! Alice being both a trainer and a coordinator was a creative idea. Your contests are amazing, I love reading the descriptions, and they sound so... contesty. Your descriptions of other things are well written too, although sometimes your describing Pokemon (like with Bagon) can get a little long and too list-like.

I'd like you to update this story, since I enjoyed reading it very much! And as for the mistakes, well, no one's perfect!
cocoa85715 chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
...Was that the end of it? I mean, you haven't updated this in a year.

It's an excellent story, by the way, and you really should update it soon. Don't leave your faithful readers on a cliffhanger!
RipplesOfAqua chapter 26 . 7/5/2011
heyyy!

PLEASE I love this story... and it'll be a year soon... :'(

at least tell us if you wont finish it

BUT ITS SUCH A GOOD STORY

and we'll never know if she gets back at the becky b****
Mesprite234 chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
I loved this story, please write more!
Slimjim314yo chapter 26 . 5/12/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! The pace is remarkable, the scenes are detailed and a delight to read! I love Alice, and I love her pokemon! And Steven is such a darling! .

However, I've noticed that you haven't updated since August of last year! :(( It would make my entire month if you updated again! (However, I do know why people don't update... I can't keep up with a story to save my life!)

Just thought to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed reading what you have written! Keep up the good work! :D