Reviews for What Goes Around Comes Around
coffeehearts chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
i'm so gutted there's only a chapter left. this story is amazing. i do love me some quill :)
Fallen.Debutante chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
still loving this story! update soon? :P
Greys has become my life chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
Finally! Whew!

I'd forgotten that Quinn hadn't done this in so long. Great chapter! :)
Fallen.Debutante chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
AW C: Such a cute chapter!

2 favourite lines:

1. "No,no! Don't dress! Clothes are seriously overrated." LOL

2. "Will you come with me?"

She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and he blushed, realising what he had said.

"Of course", she said, "but only after I've sang with you".

I effing love this fic.
Greys has become my life chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
wow. FINALLY poor Will got some release! :)

I wish the singing at the end would have gotten more notice (Quinn's awe at his voice, how he was feeling at the beginning/middle of song since he hadn't sung for so long), but all in all: thumbs up!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
coffeehearts chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
you have no idea how in love i am with this story! Quinn and Will are just too cute together and you make them even cuter! :)
Fallen.Debutante chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
loved this chapter so much :)
Fallen.Debutante chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Love it :)

My favourite line:

"Oh and bring socks", he added and closed the door. Okay how did he manage to make that sound sexy?

LOL 3

Can't wait for the next chapter
alienofextraordinaryability chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
I love this fanfic, so very much. Quinn and Will were adorable in this chapter. The tension between them is very realistic and interesting to read. UD soon!
Greys has become my life chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Their consummation is going to be so hot!

I was thinking about this story yesterday! Glad to see it is back. :)
Reeree chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I love the fact that other characters are beginning to feature in the story. And the cute interaction between Will and Quinn is great!
Greys has become my life chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Yay, another chapter! Though, honestly, I'm not sure I would trust Will. His drunkeness scares me a bit as does the fact that he went out and got drunk on his ex-anniversary instead of going to Emma. And then he screwed up AGAIN. How reliable is that? But he is awesomely handsome... I don't know.
coffeehearts chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
aww... i love how he was so honest!

and i do love me some quill. this story is great.

update soon :D
Reeree chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay! This is a really exciting start, I sense lots of interesting sub-plot beginnings. Great so far already!
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
oh I love AU stories! And Quill stories! And Quinn doesn't seem to be looking down on Will for being a janitor.

Really great. Can't wait for more!