Reviews for A Lesson In Curiosity
bloody.silver.soul chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
oh my freakin' effin f***in gawd, i love it!

how have i not read this one before?
Beautiful Feather chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I was a little confused at the start since it was the same story, but I caught on quickly to what you were trying to do. Awesome job!

Eriakit chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I. AM. SO. JEALOUS. Of those girls!

Loved it :D
chisora chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I somehow missed that there was a second chapter to this, and I'm glad I re-read it.

It was very delightful.
HTi chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
You know what I just realized? I never reviewed any of your old stories. Which is RIDICULOUS, because of course I've read them all. (I usually read them between updates of MLG, or just because I couldn't get enough of them.)

This was actually the first story of yours that I read, and it's what made me fall in love with your writing. (This love, by the way, was what prompted me to read MLG, even though, as I've mentioned in the past, I NEVER read AU stories.) I mean, the tone, the pacing, the humor (the humor! I STILL laugh when I read it!) Everything was just spot-on.

ESPECIALLY the Magnus scenes. Seriously, the messages he was flashing up onto the wall were just SO MAGNUS. It's really hard to find well-written Magnus (as I'd discovered while surfing the M-rated Malec on the site,) so this was SUCH a breath of fresh air.

And Clary feeling rooted to the ground, as if she couldn't get over the sight of them (though of course it chapter two it's revealed she and Isabelle were LITERALLY rooted to the ground) just made my day. I've seen a bunch of stories where Clary is really turned-on by the boys, but some of them just felt...well, over the top. Here (and later in Thin Walls) you set a balance that seemed very true to her character and still quite humorous and relatable, especially for those of us who OBVIOUSLY love us some Malec lovin'.

I don't know whether or not I'll get around to reviewing ALL of your stories, but since this was the one that introduced me to your work, which has had such a profound impact on me, I felt this ABSOLUTELY deserved a review. So, ta-ta for now, and here's to more happy writing times in the future!
MagnusBanelover chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i love how magnus ALWAYS knows when someone is watching Alec and himself..."do the dance with no pants".-Big bang Theory referance*! anyway, LOVED IT!

*is that how you spell it?
Cadence of my dying Breath chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was cute. I loved how Magnus knew they were them and was giving them a show.

And poor oblivious Alec. He's so freaking cute.
bloodyXwhiteXrabbit chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This is great. i love it 3
foxfire flamequeen chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Well, I promised reviews, and they can be a little late, seeing as how I'm kinda rationing your fics and hence not reading them all at once, but I'm mostly done with the oneshots now.

I don't think this requires a very long review. I didn't like it much, but this is your first posted fic, so it's understandable. The writing is poor, as is the quality of the lemon, and Alec is slightly out of character even though he doesn't really do much in the whole thing.

I did like the way Magnus looks at Alec just after he comes in from the rain, though. Very drool-worthy. In fact, the second chapter was much better than the first. I like your version of Magnus, and I like his perverted mind. The lemon sounded better from his point of view, too.
lenkagamine133 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
ok read this when it was first posted but it was on my fone so couldn't review. and when i got on a computer totally forgot to.

anyways...a friend was depressed...still is. but trying to make her happy i brought up this story. made her laugh a bit since something like this happened to her...she was hiding and ended up in her friends room and him and his boyfriend were there. turns out one of the guys kne but didn't tell her till a few months later XD
BeCullen chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I liked your Magnus and this was a fun chap. I think I like Magnus' version better. ;) Very nice job and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
BeCullen chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
hehe Naughty Magnus. Nice story and thanks for sharing it with us. :D
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
So, we get a look at Magnus' side of the story. Very nice. I'm not surprised that he finds voyeurism a turn on. *shakes head*

It was nice having the full story of the smut. Like, when Alec first got there and stripped for Magnus (YUM) and so on. Very nice.

Great job! I love it! _

sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That. Was HOT. *fans self*

Seriously, the smut with Clary and Izzy as voyeurs was just - sikfkfkfkvkkdkdkwk. I don't think words can describe it! It was freaking hot! really great job!

Spry Striker X chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Holy... crap...

THIS. This right here should be WORSHIPPED! I love 'walk in on' fics! and you made it with my fave pairing!

aghh, i love you :P