Reviews for A Lesson In Curiosity
PyroLyfe13 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
No way was this your first one!

It was awesome!

I love these books nd I feel that you did this couple

justice...

hahaha...gotta love Magnus the little exhibitonist lol

Pyro13
animefangirl55 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Omg! Magnus, your so BAD! XD

lol, that was both really hot and really funny. Imagine the look on Alec's face if he ever found out!
fluffyllamas chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
haha. great. loved Magnus's notes. :)
Kitty Bane chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
that was amazing...and hot very very hot yummy lol. Love Kitty .
Laura Scofield chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
This was unbelievably HOT *drools*

I loved how you portrayed Magnus in chapter 2, it was one of the things that stood out for me :D He was absolutely in character and hilarious. Alec was sweetly shy but it was nice to see him get a bit braver ;D And Izzy and Clary watching the action... *faints* That was both funny and blush worthy!

Well done for a highly enjoyable fic :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
it was great awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ha ha caught!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
EPIC!
leM0NSTER chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
First fanfic? I CALL BS. This is far too good to be a first fanfic. You understand the characters, and you know how to make them work to do your bidding.

EXCELLENT.
LA-EL-AS chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Fun! I'd imagine that would be hot, watching them go at it I mean.
Mister Melancholy chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Woah, and I thought the original chapter was amazingly perfect. This. Was. Eepppiicccc :D I'm in love with your writing style. oAo

MM
Mister Melancholy chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This was amazing and sexy and hawt and...and...gah, adjectives fail me. But seriously, this is so incredible! :D Pffft, curiosity killed the cat, ladies. ;) Love how Alec is so adorable and oblivious to everything. Only adds to his cuteness factor. :)

MM
KeiraRizu chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
... O...M..G! I must say- TOTALLY Hilariously sexy! I looooved it! Just... -sigh- What goodness : )

Totally faving!
Fizz Wizz chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
one word...HOT
OstentatiousNature chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
LOVED it! sexy and funny and awesome and really well in character. mmmm...malec. awesome! you win life!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »