Reviews for Fold Out of the Universe
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
A very interesting crossover.
I hope to see more chapters soon.
jeanymarie99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Try another version of this crossover fanfiction, Star Trek Online X Robotech/Macross.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Texas Raider chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
You mean the Stonewell Bellcom VF-4 Lightning III?
Texas Raider chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
The Mainline Variable fighter used in the Megaroad-01 fleet was the Stonewell Bellcom VF-4 Lightning III. Posted an info link below.

Furthermore would love to see how this goes
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
It's nearing FOUR YEARS since the posting of the first chapter.

Are you ever going to update?
CAG7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
The Megaroad -1 this using VF-5 Valkyrie. That Fighter was developed until after the Megaroad-1 left Earth. It also never went into production. The Megaroad-1 had the VF-4 Valkyrie. I Also think they were called Lighting, but all transforming fighter were called Valkyrie.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good intro
Please continue
pschlegs62 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Good story so far I'd like to read more.
Trife chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I just found this and I do think it will be highly entertaining to see how things go. I also read on your profile you were having some issues with how to proceed with the story due to the Federations laws and such. I may have a solution or an idea for a solution you can use especially in this circumstance.

As you know the Federation is made up of many different cultures and worlds. However this is not the same Federation we as a fan base are use to dealing with. As this is not the establish Federation of TNG, DS9, or Voyager. This is a new Star Trek we know next no nothing about in terms of its laws as that topic was never covered in the movie other then the Prime Directive that is.

Also they tend to work with other cultures and their beliefs and even if the Federation didn't want to let them in due to their cloning technology which is very common in their culture they could quite easily form an functional colony with out them and could establish trade with the Federation. Who knows maybe the remaining Vulcans will actively seek out the UN Spacy fleet to help their population be restored.

I hope this helps and if you need someone to bounce ideas off of let me know as I would be happy to help.

Trife
thunder18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter Update soon
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Looks good please update.
astartes88 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
A good start.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Love the idea, but living with the people who helped destroy your planet? Sounds like the cyclons asking the colonials the day after the attack to lets be friends.

Hoping the fleet works this time, every time some 14 decks down turns on a light the entire ship goes down.
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Interesting. I look forward to seeing how you measure their technology.