Reviews for Fold Out of the Universe
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
It's nearing FOUR YEARS since the posting of the first chapter.

Are you ever going to update?
CAG7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
The Megaroad -1 this using VF-5 Valkyrie. That Fighter was developed until after the Megaroad-1 left Earth. It also never went into production. The Megaroad-1 had the VF-4 Valkyrie. I Also think they were called Lighting, but all transforming fighter were called Valkyrie.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good intro
Please continue
pschlegs62 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Good story so far I'd like to read more.
Trife chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I just found this and I do think it will be highly entertaining to see how things go. I also read on your profile you were having some issues with how to proceed with the story due to the Federations laws and such. I may have a solution or an idea for a solution you can use especially in this circumstance.

As you know the Federation is made up of many different cultures and worlds. However this is not the same Federation we as a fan base are use to dealing with. As this is not the establish Federation of TNG, DS9, or Voyager. This is a new Star Trek we know next no nothing about in terms of its laws as that topic was never covered in the movie other then the Prime Directive that is.

Also they tend to work with other cultures and their beliefs and even if the Federation didn't want to let them in due to their cloning technology which is very common in their culture they could quite easily form an functional colony with out them and could establish trade with the Federation. Who knows maybe the remaining Vulcans will actively seek out the UN Spacy fleet to help their population be restored.

I hope this helps and if you need someone to bounce ideas off of let me know as I would be happy to help.

thunder18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter Update soon
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Looks good please update.
astartes88 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
A good start.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Love the idea, but living with the people who helped destroy your planet? Sounds like the cyclons asking the colonials the day after the attack to lets be friends.

Hoping the fleet works this time, every time some 14 decks down turns on a light the entire ship goes down.
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Interesting. I look forward to seeing how you measure their technology.
deoxe chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
wiki/VF-5 try this link here. There is not much there though. As it was just designed to be a light fighter for cheap manufacturing costs. In the macross universe, it is not a major player. You are probably better of with the VF-4 Lightning III wiki/VF-4_Lightning_III
sodapopdrinker chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
holy shit a megaroad story? shit awesome, but I only have one fault. Macross people use fold communication, even during DYRL era radio are merely for close indoor type communication. While everthing else are fold communication.
IWD chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I like this allot it has a great deal of potential and a very good start I'm faving you and subing to this story

please oh please continue
readerofgoodfanfiction chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
A crossover with Star Trek 2009, now I never thought of that but interesting.

As for asking for VF-5 Information, well I know a VF-4 Lightning III (timeline 2012) but never heard or seen any Info or a picture of a VF-5