Reviews for Cuimhne
Lottie of the Bakervilles chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
I read the whole story with interest, as I'm fond of mystics and of Stapleton as well. But I didn't quite understand whether things are okay with my dear naturalist. Holmes didn'to do him in, did he?
animefreak2015 chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
quite delicious ... g
lovesFanFic chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Cool premise. I look forward to seeing how you develop it. I like that you brought back the Baskervilles villain.
Anawey chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Wow this was a great story. Poor Dr. Watson. And Holmes's first chapter had me starting to cry, because he really missed his Watson. Great story.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
beautiful, beautiful
reflekshun chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
This was a good story and I cannot wait to see another collaboration of yours. Thanks again for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
All I can say is OMG. Thanks again for sharing. Now I just cannot wait to see the next chappie.
reflekshun chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
What a cliffie! Thank you for sharing.
detectiveatwork chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
ok i liked it but tell me what was going on wasnt holmes shot I have no idea what you mean plz te; ,me
reflekshun chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
I guess that this experience is just about as hard on Holmes as it is on Watson. Thank you so much for sharing a great install.
reflekshun chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
What's with Holmes? Thank you for sharing yet another good read.
Sac-a-puce chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Great use of the Gaelic. I loved this fic. It captured the characters' essence admirably, especially the tension between Watson's need to trust and Holmes' instinct to keep hidden from him the truth that could do more harm than good. Great teamwork.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Still very good. I really enjoyed this install, and I thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Boy, is Holmes gonna get a surprise! Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is truly awesome! Thank you for sharing.