Reviews for A Hand to Hold
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was absolutely heartbreaking. Beyond heartbreaking. And it isn't too far off, anyway, when you consider that Donna, the real Donna, the Donna she became...blimey. Okay. Great writing. Brilliant. Now I need to go cheer myself up...
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I like this version much better. I always thought death would have been preferable to what Ten did to Donna - I know it's what I would have chosen in her place. I really hated him for that for awhile.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I could imagine Matt Smith's voice softly telling her that story...

That was really sad, really sweet, and simply... /shakes head/ Lovely. Sad, and sweet, and lovely. /sigh/
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I rather despised that aspect of Journey's End; however, I really like this alternate ending. Even though having an alive Donna in canon is nice, it's not our Donna. As weepy as this makes me, I like how the Doctor gets to stay with her for her forever, until her death that is. It does negate some of my favorite parts from the transition specials, but I think your version of Eleven feels a little bit fuller, a little bit better than the canon one since he has this rounding him out. Great job!
Hilary Weston chapter 1 . 7/3/2010