Reviews for Playing with Fire
TekoloKuautli chapter 13 . 9/25
Incredible storytelling, I liked how each past and present episode didn't clash at all making me want to skip one timeline over the other since both are just as interesting and good. I hope you can update this wonderful story :)
kagome higurashi chapter 13 . 7/1
please write some more. it's good.
Please update!
dragonfly1339 chapter 13 . 1/28
I know you have probably given up on this story, but I was following it when you still updated it and I wanted to let you know that it is one HELL of an interesting story. I hate that everyone how undertakes a story with Hiei as a kid ends up dropping them, but I know that life is a bitch and writing stories is not anyone's top priority. I just thought that I would let you know that this story still ranks in the top for most favorites. I am sure you would have several people who would be happy to see you update this. Anyway, I have left you one hell of a long review (sorry) but best of luck in this new year (I know it is almost February)!
Ms.PessiMystique chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
UPDATE.. Update .. ~ We desperately need it.. Especialy me~~
tinkermist99 chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
update
MoonPrincess623 chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
A part of me wishes you could skip tonwhen she is done with her journey instead of 9 years ago. I hope YUSUKE joins in on her little harem along with some of the ninja demons.
Ms.PessiMystique chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
More - more - more~~~
Onyxwyvern96 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
I loved it! Please update when you can.
Alice aquabld chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Very very good and interesting I like how Hiei is seeking attention:3 though the 9 years ago are a little confusing.

UPDATE!
Miki Rukia chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Small Hiei? I know that Hiei already small even though in his adult form. Thank you.
Ashliyn chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
I really like this story, seeing both past Kagome and Future kagome alternativly is very interesting. Please update soon!
rhizz17 chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
update please
dragonlily22 chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 13 . 3/14/2015