Reviews for Playing with Fire
ambersnowflake chapter 13 . 2/22
Will you becontinuing any time soon? It's absolutely brilliant.
Please continue?
Ebony Scales chapter 13 . 1/17
Do you think you'll ever finish this story? I know you have quite a few others that you are focusing on, but I'd love to see where you decide to take this one. There seem to be so few well written IYYYH crossovers out there, and it's sad to see one of them seemingly abandoned.
kagome higurashi chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
cool story
NanneroftheWE chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Okay. I am definitely intrigued. What happens next? Please update soon!
MotherDragon8581 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Wow! Can't wait to read more, Thank you for the story :D
Kimori Takahashi chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
I just can't wait for the next chapter!
Please update soon!
Ie-maru chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Really looking forward to more!
YaOiLoVeR27 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
continue please
Lunardragon33 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
this is awesome please update soon
XxLuciixX chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
My gosh, I blasted through 13 chapter without barely even noticing it! The story is just so good, The going to the past and present is very interesting. I absolutely love the jealousy of Youko, Inuyasha, Hiei and Shippo. Haha, so cute. I just can't wait for more! 3 One of my fav Inuyasha stories.
XxLuciixX chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Aww! Hiei's already protective of her! Too cute! A Kitsune and a Koumori? Kurama is obviously the the Kitsune but who's the bat? Hmm...Very interesting!
XxLuciixX chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
I'm really starting to like this story, it's so interesting an very interesting way to do a cross-over! I love how Kagome is able to see the yokai for what they truly are! :D I'm excited to read more!
anime0luver chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
Very good story waiting for the next chapter wanna find out how hiei reacts to youko