Reviews for Playing with Fire
Sakihinata chapter 13 . 4/12
Wow, talk about an awkward meeting ;)
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 13 . 3/26
This is really really good! Please udpate soon! I want to read more!
kagome higurashi chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
please write some more. it's good. have kagome meet hiei at the dark tournament years later, with yusuke, hiei, kurama, yomi, and mukuro fighting in it.
yukihime88 chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
i just imagine yuusuke hitting on Kagome and got burn by hiei while saying "keep your dirty hand off my mother detective"
cathern.cain chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
I am liking the direction this one is going. I am looking forward to reading more.
ThePandaHat chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I need this to be updated so bad
TekoloKuautli chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
Incredible storytelling, I liked how each past and present episode didn't clash at all making me want to skip one timeline over the other since both are just as interesting and good. I hope you can update this wonderful story :)
kagome higurashi chapter 13 . 7/1/2016
please write some more. it's good.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
Please update!
dragonfly1339 chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
I know you have probably given up on this story, but I was following it when you still updated it and I wanted to let you know that it is one HELL of an interesting story. I hate that everyone how undertakes a story with Hiei as a kid ends up dropping them, but I know that life is a bitch and writing stories is not anyone's top priority. I just thought that I would let you know that this story still ranks in the top for most favorites. I am sure you would have several people who would be happy to see you update this. Anyway, I have left you one hell of a long review (sorry) but best of luck in this new year (I know it is almost February)!
Ms.PessiMystique chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
UPDATE.. Update .. ~ We desperately need it.. Especialy me~~
tinkermist99 chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
update
MoonPrincess623 chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
A part of me wishes you could skip tonwhen she is done with her journey instead of 9 years ago. I hope YUSUKE joins in on her little harem along with some of the ninja demons.
Ms.PessiMystique chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
More - more - more~~~
Onyxwyvern96 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
I loved it! Please update when you can.