Reviews for This Time
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/4
I'd think Holly would be more than a little insulted - Artemis Fowl, lording it over her, trying to decide what was best for her without giving her a chance to decide for herself? Psh.

Very bittersweet fic. Is there anything you write that isn't? Vaguely tragic because we all know that A/H is so much better than the alternative ;) but at least Holly and Trouble are happy. The kind of happy that is tempered by regrets and could-have-beens... Artemis, though, I hope he doesn't let himself dwell on this, or he might find himself resembling his mother more than he ever thought...
OakeX chapter 1 . 1/3
Well, if this story was written by any other author, I'd say its interesting because its such a different way of taking an 'embarrassing confession of love'. But since this story is written by you, I'm no longer surprised, in fact I've even come to expect something of this high quality from you. There's really nothing else I can say about this story which I haven't repeated a thousand times before in my reviews for your other stories. Really good job, just really great.
Shriannan chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Well, that was depressing... I like it so much better when they end up together, even if it is only for a brief while for Holly. I like Trouble, I do, but he's not Artemis and therefore not for Holly. Or maybe he is for her, but after Artemis is gone. He would take good care of her then and maybe after some time had passed she could learn to love again and love Trouble. Still, this was a wonderful piece (as usual). That kiss! It was beautiful. Which made the separation even sadder. :( Thank you so much for writing!
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I think I'm most impressed with this story because it really reads as Artemis. The cold, spoiled, all-too-aware boy who loves so deeply in spite of himself. Holly also feels real in her acknowledging that she's better off with Trouble regardless. To me, she has a tough, practical side of her that I think many fanfic authors miss.

There's a nice melancholy of 'In another time' as well. (And I do love Artemis's last line.)
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is somehow even more tragic than Romeo and Juliet... Partially because i don't ship T/H.
But my compliments to the author. Truly an unique work
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
i am going to cry

that was so bittersweet. Love it!
Victoria of Memphis chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I completely agree with Artemis - That utter Cowpog, Kelp! I kinda liked him in the first few books, but ever since I read TAC I've grown to hate him with a fiery passion... much like Twilight.

This is incredible, as always, Lli. :D
Arty vs Eddie chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Yep. By this point, I'm positive you hate me. But, anyway, Great Story!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
interesting. she picks trouble?

brittney
treblecleff123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Interesting... I was expecting the wishy-washy "oh Holly, I LOVE YOU!" from Artemis, but instead I got a rather pleasurable alternative to the reason why Artemis lied to Holly. He was curt, but not unkind. This story was simply... interesting.
TheBadsun chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
waaaahhhh no Artemis

:'(

in another time indeed -sigh-

nice one shot!
seleenermparis chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
My general consensus is that if you're name is attached, it's in general going to be a good fan fiction. Thank you for proving this theory, yet again.
myfriendscallmecrazy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Omg, that was so sad! Yet, it was really good. Your writing style is incredible, and really felt like a book. Great job!
silverphoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Really? You of all people are writing H/T into fics? Ah well, I can forgive you for it because it was beautiful, in a heartbreaking way. It's like when you really want to eat a piece of chocolate cake but you have a carrot stick instead because it's the "right" thing to do. But it's worse for Holly because she just rejected chocolate cake for LIFE.
ERW chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You have an excellent style of writing; I honestly couldn't find any errors. I like that you took what Colfer said and went in a very different direction with it compared to others who wrote stories off of it.

I just hope that Colfer doesn't go in the same direction that you did with it. A/H is love.