Reviews for Moments
FacetiousKitten chapter 5 . 9/8
Augh, I love Mitsukake and Shouka. They're so tragic and sweet. There aren't enough fics featuring them. Thanks for writing something so perfect for them, even if it's just a drabble. :-)

Have you read Oumei Den, Mitsukake's light novel? The English translation is on Tetris no Miko's website. I read it recently, and it literally made me cry like five times. It was so good, and I loved all the extra insight into Mitsukake's and Shouka's relationship.
anime09 chapter 14 . 3/14
Love this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
KittyLynne chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Wonderful and well written. Love the depth it gives to Miaka as a character. Nice twist too in presenting her pov on her mom.

Sara Bareilles is a huge favorite of mine. Need to go check out the video for 'I Choose You', haven't seen it yet.
ACleverPenName chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Aww. That was so cute! Miaka and Tamahome's first meeting! Adorable! I love these drabbles!
Kandybuzz chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I love these! Truly great!
MercuryMoon chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Oooh. These are lovely. Can't believe I didn't find them until now. I think my favorites were Amiboshi and Soi's. I really like how much depth you give the characters in each of these short drabbles. :D
KittyLynne chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
You put me right into the scene and made me cry.
*hug* So glad you're writing again!

Love, KL
Metajoker chapter 1 . 11/24/2012

Are you still alive?! Are you doing well?
Flashyfirebird chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
Aw, poor Amiboshi! I really liked this drabble. I've always sort of wondered about Amiboshi's Chiriko-imposter mission. Did he suspect he was probably going to be killed? Did Suboshi know (doubtful). I think you capture his motives and doubt beautifully. Very nice.
slavedriver2008 chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Oh my, this is Nakago's thoughts on Yui-I AM JUST SO SURE! :D

Thanks much for this! :D
AGrandMalfunction chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
I have been meaning to review this for a while. I love these little drabbles - they're really neat and fascinating insights into the characters' heads. I think my most favourite was the one for Keisuke, especially the bit about Tuesdays. It reminds me vaguely of the Hitchhiker's Guide XD which is always a good thing, and also kind of ... proves that Keisuke is, while not someone who's running around saving the world, definitely awesome in his own right. I also totally loved the ones for Mitsukake and the second Yui and Suboshi one (not that the first was bad - the second was just ... better, IMO). *nods* Very very apt and it kind of reminds one that Mitsukake is the kind of guy you really, really want to hug a tonne. Poor fellow. And the take on Tasuki's feelings and how Hikou may have manipulated them is interesting - because of how most of what he's thinking is mostly innocent, very Tasuki-ish, and the twist in the end puts a shadow over all of it. I could go on, but mostly it's about how I love stuff, so I'll stop - just wanted to drop you a review and tell you I'm following this, and it's awesome, and keep writing! :)
Perpetually High chapter 9 . 8/5/2010

Stumbled on your drabbles. I like them. Especially the ones you did on Yui and Suboshi.

Can you do one on Nakago and Yui?

Thank you!

Flashyfirebird chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Oh, Tasuki! This post made me laugh. I loved the line "For example, if a guy were faced with a gorgeous girl who was honest and loyal and treated him like gold, he'd jump all over that. Why the hell weren't girls the same?" The stuff in italics fits well with the piece. Excellent job on all of these! Your writing is fluid and beautiful, and you manage to say so much in so few words. Update soon! :)
Flashyfirebird chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I really like this drabble - the repetition of "so could not deal with this right now" is great, and your writing is just beautiful (I mean it's beautiful for all of them but it flows especially well for this one).
Flashyfirebird chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
"She may not be my favorite character, but I don't think people give Miaka enough credit." - I agree. I like this one. I could definitely see Miaka feeling this way.