Reviews for Esmerelda
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Very Sweet!11222266!
Nerdy-self99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I agree with you on the name thing, Good story and I like the spanish origin, nice spice
bookbelle.314 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
YOu can see the brother/sister relationship between Shego and her siblings and you can tell they care for each other even though Shego's exasperated by her brothers. There are a few spelling mistakes, such as using ladder instead of latter. Also you might have over italizazed, but that's just my opinion. I really enjoyed the relationship between Shego and Dr. Drakken. You put enough positive feelings between the two, without it becoming so mushy that they're both horribly out of character and I have to puke. All in all, I really liked this story
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
lol, nice story :3
Reader101w chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Nice story, very Shegoish

You keep it still uncertain which side of the law Shego will choose, which is nice.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
elviralicious chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this story rocked:)

And i love how you named her Esmerelda.

Wayyy better and more original than sheila.
Lauraqua chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I really liked this story. ) And that's very funny, because just yesterday (literally) I named Shego Esmeralda. (One letter difference, but hey. I named her for the same reason you did - Emerald XD)
Clutch28 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Very good! The sub-title of Layers totally fits Shego to a tee here. She wants to be cynical but things are drastically changing right in front of her. Her feelings towards Drakken, her professional career so on. She's struggling to find her place in the new situations in her life yet she's still got one foot (or leg) in the past.

I'll be interested to see if this blossoms into an arc.