Reviews for I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding
EmaBiersack chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
mlw217 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow! This was amazing! I really enjoyed reading this and I think you portrayed the characters pretty well. I think you could even go further into what happened as they recovered from the traumatic event! I would love that. :D Thanks for writing this!
veredgf chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow! I wish I could write like this! The characters are just the way I think they should be. The darkness of this piece feels real to me... I admit - it draws me in completely! Thank you VERY much!
DeniseSB chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This story is amazing. I don't often care for stories told as disjointed bits, but you've used it to capture the perceptual surrealism that happens after a traumatic event. If the finale were a real event, I have no doubt that the characters would respond in ways very similar to what you've depicted-and that even if some of the actions might be different, the feelings would still be similar.

I must confess to raising an eyebrow at Teddy's desire to have Cristina review the films. While we know Teddy recognizes Chris' extraordinary talent, I have trouble believing Teddy would look to Chris for her professional expertise (as opposed to emotional support). There's a whole cardiac department complete with attendings at SP if she needs a real consult. Other than that, I thought the story was perfect.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This is just brilliant. I love your writing and getting to read your versions of all my favourite characters' reactions to Alex getting shot is better than anything the real show could offer me. I'm so happy that you write fan fiction, so well and always exactly what I want to read. Well done, this is outstanding.
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I'm really glad that I have you on author alert! wouldn't wnat to miss one of those brilliant stories!

great one!
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow. That's literally all I can think of to say. Brilliant, captivating, heart-wrenching... Wow.
AiLing chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Eep! This is so so good! I love that it's from the point of view of different characters...