Reviews for A slight twist
Zerom79 chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
it was a very good fanfic, good job.
Msmusicful chapter 30 . 2/5/2013
I love this story plz updare soon ive been angst to read the next wil it be a sequel
jimm it chapter 27 . 7/16/2012
such wonderful fluff!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/27/2011
It was a great fic I can't want for part2
X-Burner 27 chapter 30 . 4/23/2011
I've been reading this for some time, so I honestly can't remember everything. It has been good though. It's been interesting, especially how you put Shikamaru and Tayuya together.

Best thing I can tell you is to follow your gut. Cause, I used to ask my readers questions or what to do and it messed up my ideas. Just try to think a little passed and think who would best fit the jobs you'll give Orochimaru's next assistant to do.

Heh, though it's 30 chapters I think your pairing's going faster than mine.

Oh yes, once you stop it's hard to start back. Though amusingly once you get a flow it sticks. Until you leave the computer.

Looking forward to the Second Arc!
X-Burner 27 chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
So Akatsuki seems to be making a bigger move in your fic than in the show (I think). The fights were good, though true to your style they were a tad short.

I don't think I'm good with fluff anymore. I've gotten a bit sick of it, but mostly cause all I'm hearing on the radio is love music. However, I see the two are really starting to mesh.

Haraio chapter 28 . 3/9/2011
Great chapter! The fight was great, and now I'm psyched to see how Hinata will handle herself in the defense of her beloved Naruto! :D
X-Burner 27 chapter 28 . 3/9/2011
Yes, a short chapter but understandable. You're laying the groundwork (something you do a lot) for the next one.

I didn't know you planned on ending the fic so soon. I knew you were thinking of a Time skip, but I just figured you'd continue.

X-Burner 27 chapter 27 . 3/3/2011
So, my advice isn't 100% horrible. That's good, at least I helped the author.

The fight was good and well portrayed. When you mentioned the err, Resurrection (too lazy to go back and find it for spelling) it made sense. Especially since we see the colourful character the last Sound Four had.

What I am impressed with is your explanation of how the Sound Four was founded. Though I would have liked more detail (you me and my angst) it was really good and seemed right up Orochimaru's alley. Only makes me wonder one thing... How many prisoners does this guy have at any one time?

Haraio chapter 27 . 3/2/2011
That was great! :D I love how you portrayed the new Sound Elite, and how Orochimaru has gone about to make them better than the original team. And also, yay for Shikamaru's kiss on Tayuya's forehead :P It reminds me of my own fic, hehe :P

Waiting eagerly to see the next chapter! :D
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
:) I like this story a lot so far. But it seems that the term brats and shits is a little overly used (even if it is Tayuya).
X-Burner 27 chapter 26 . 2/22/2011
Good chapter. I like how you underline what's to come, without actually giving anything away. Though, it only makes me wish the chapter was longer.

Haraio chapter 26 . 2/22/2011
Wow, this chapter really lays the foundation for some great storylines. I had actually planned for Tayuya and Shikamaru to go hunting for Sound hideouts in my own fanfic too. Now I might have to rethink that so I don't look like a cheap copycat ;) Either way, great chapter, and I'm really looking forward to the next one!
X-Burner 27 chapter 25 . 1/29/2011
Lol, Duke Nukem Forever? The game that took 14 years to finally have a set release date?

Good chapter. Her test with Anko was good. The way Anko played with her, until finally getting serious. It's at least good that you remembered Tayuya's sealing and lessened her chakra. Many people don't (or rather do the opposite).

Also, the little parts where they thought of each other were ...er... nice? Sorry for lack of better words, but I don't really want to say "cute".

Haraio chapter 25 . 1/29/2011
Hehehe, this was a great chapter! I really wonder which "scouting team" Tsunade will assign Tayuya. Obviously it must include Shikamaru, but who else? More troublesome women? :P I really liked Tayuya's duel with Anko, you kept it realistic and yet surprising and entertaining, well done :D