Reviews for Stuck in a Moment
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 1/14
What an amazing story. ...
i waa thinking about it when they made the tattoo. ..
great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I nearly cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Does that mean that Naruto had HIV when he was a kid? Because if they both didn't have hiv then they wouldn't have it. Does anyone know?
chandelle-snow chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Omg before I read this story I read a couple of reviews to see if I would like it and started crying. The ones I read didn't even give anything away but I was still in tears, so I decided to give it a try and I loved it. I'm crying as I write this; you did an excellent job.
Pigeon Mobile chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
God. That just about broke my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This made me cry, as well.
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh... yeah, I'm trying to just breathe right now, because this hit home so hard, and it's just breathtaking. I didn't expect the situation to unfold as it did. And yet, the way you wrote this is so sweet and heartbreaking and... I'm still getting tingles. I know I'm not making much sense, but it is beautiful and real. You handled such a delicate thing with grace and caring. One of the best one-shots I have read in a while.
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh my god. This made my eyes tear up, because they were so young and innocent and OH MY GOD, this was so beautiful and sad and d'aaawww.
LillyTigress chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I would make this story a favorite of mine but I do not think that I should read it again. It is too heart wrenching. Beautiful, well written, and tragic; I loved it.
syrraki chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
THIS IS STILL SO SAD. I REREAD IT THINKING I WOULD BE OVER IT BUT NO THE TEARS STILL COME ;-;
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow. That was sad, but you weaned information a little at a time in such a way that it wasn't too sad because the reader was always guessing and waiting and caught in each moment. I like your suspense; you're very good at it! And this story was no exception.

Oh, and good song. Good, good song. It is a sad song, but enouraging all the same, which I think your story was as well. But poor Iruka and Kakashi!~ They just get out with their lives only to lose Sasuke. Kakashi must feel so guilty -he was the one who gave Sasuke the idea of tattooing in the first place.

Beautiful story! :)
syrraki chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
no instead like a fool, i just read it again. I must be a masochist.. ;_;
syrraki chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
dude... this story totally slayed me. just. I thought you were being all cute and la la la la and then suddenly WHAM and .. ;-; my heart... is broken.

Im gonna go back to your profile in the hopes of finding something happier ;-;
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is really great work!
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Omggggggg this was amazingggg!