Reviews for Wrong, Right, Perfect
love this pairing!
emilyserienjunky chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
that was gorgeous 3
Godiva9 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
A beautifully written story, I enjoyed reading it!
Snowgirl-chan chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Awwwwww
xDarklightx chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I like it.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
PLEASE DO WRITE A STORY! FENRIR DESERVES SOME LOVE TO! TT
elvesknightren chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I wish I had read this sooner,this would be so good continued longer.I hope you decide to one day _
Rooz990 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
This is really good

Rooz
ali chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
this was so sweet. It would be great to see a more in depth story around this. Love it!
Rika100 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
This is really good. You have done a great job. :)
YinKeket chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
clever use of the times of the story as chapter head titles. awesome to have twins. sweet. lovely names of the twins. oh how Harry always wanted to some to love him and have a nice happy family. now he got one. i know Fenrir will protect his family. i wonder how the other think of Harry giving birth to twins. i want to know more of this story and Harry's new family. i vote yes on this. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
lol to know end five weeks made Fenrir went nuts. lol. well Fenrir found his true mate which is a yay plus. awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are going to have a baby, sweet. i hope too that his pack doesn't mind Harry and their child. yay for him protecting his new coming family with Harry and the child.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
lol to know end on this chapter. i love this chapter here telling us how they should be together and how much they need each other. well done.
angelofdarkness chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
please write a longer story for this i relly like it
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Looks nice, I hope you continue.

Though if you don't, I like it like this to! - It would be like an added bonus if you did.