Reviews for A Bun in the Oven
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
that was hot! I loved it!
Analitica chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
i loved the story
i heart kellan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really loved this story, especially since she's pregnant now. I loved the foreplay, ha!
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Great o/s I loved it!
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this had better win!
zen2592 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was hot and adorable all roll into one! Thanks!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OMG LOL: What the fuck? "It's me," I answer softly, wondering why she isn't opening the door. She never checks who it is before opening the door and usually just yells for whoever it is to come in. She should know it's me, and it's my fucking house!

lol: "No. We were never having pizza. Tonight was meant to be something special. I am supposed to be trying to seduce you. I opened the door to some creepy pizza delivery guy who got the wrong apartment when I thought it was you. You should have seen his face when he checked me out, I thought he was going to faint. I slammed the door in his face in a big hurry," she explains, "it was just before you arrived. That's why I put you through the third degree when you knocked … because I was a little scared that he may have come back for another look."

There you go Edward you cocky bastard & I like it.: I look up from between her legs, and smirk as I say, "I think I've found something here that will keep me going."

Bella smiles at me through hooded eyes as she grips the tablecloth in her fists. It only takes a minute more before she's losing herself completely to the waves of pleasure that begin to flood over her. Yeah, I'm just that good.

LMFAO: This little game we're playing is right up there in my top five fantasies, right behind her dressed as Princess Leia in the gold bikini from Return of the Jedi. Fuck, what guy hasn't had that fantasy?

LMFAO: Maybe if I close my eyes for a few moments and think of my brother, Jasper's hairy ass, then things might get better for me.

These two: "Well, when a woman orgasms, her cervix dips into the pelvic cavity sucking up any liquid that might be pooled there. It's kind of like a little vacuum cleaner. So, when a woman climaxes after the man it increases the chances of getting pregnant, because there is something 'in the pool' to be sucked up. It just gives your little guys an extra push on their long journey." I smile at her and stick my tongue in my cheek.

"Huh? Who knew?" I ask rhetorically as we both burst out laughing.

Aw: Bella has been in there for what seems like a decade, and I can't take it any more.

"Bella, love, would you please come out and just tell me. If it's negative, we can keep trying," I plead. I think I can hear her crying. "I'm all about trying…every day…twice a day if we have to," I add, trying to joke with her.

The bathroom door finally opens, and my beautiful wife steps out holding the white stick with tears streaming down her face, and I immediately assume the worst. Then the most amazing thing happens. The most gorgeous smile I have ever seen on Bella's face emerges and she launches herself at me, pulling me in to a mind-blowing kiss. When she pulls back, she shows me the stick that simply says 'pregnant'.

I sweep her up off the ground and kiss her again twirling her around. When I put her down she looks at me with so much love and says the cutest thing.

"It looks like our little foray into playing with food has put a bun in the oven."

You're number in my rank so far. Good luck. I loved it.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
How creative! Is there really a book like that? Good luck in the contest.

Keye
Wendy Addictedtoff chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Enjoyed this. Sweet, fun and sexy.

Now off to look for that book.
nydollface chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awww. I really liked this
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
oh sexy and cute! how lovely :)
Bower-Of-Bliss chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww I really liked this story. Sweet and hot.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awwwww...

See playing with your food does pay off.
blackagurl chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awwww how cute i love it...
Edmazing chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
So cute! And steamy! I loved all of the teasing and flirting!