Reviews for Stigmata Tomato
Kksmum chapter 28 . 19h
You are a truly awesome writer. What a gripping story. Love it. Thank you.
EdenLahote chapter 41 . 2/28
Can you write another story like this, like damn it was so good. Possibly a Jacob and Bella story? Or, you can even write about the other girl 'imprints' that would be really cool, I would so read it... Just write something... I know you haven't written in a while but honestly your writing is the best I need to read more of it.
_Eden
Annie chapter 41 . 1/3
Best fucking 2days of my life reading this. You did a good job.
Featherfreak chapter 41 . 5/31/2016
This was awesome, don't know it took me so long to find it. Thanks for sharing.
quirkyhealer chapter 41 . 6/10/2015
Excellent writing...had me hooked till the last line.. gr8 work
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
From what I've read so far I really want this to be a Jacob and Bella fanfic so im gonna stop reading here. Thank you though for all that I have read
lil hummingbird chapter 41 . 11/23/2014
I just plain Fucking love this Fic. That is all.

HB
lil hummingbird chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
A few reasons why I love this fic:
Welcome Back Kotter reference- hands down plain fucking spectacular. (In my new fix I'm writting 'Up your nose with a rubba hose. ' is uttered.)

Dawson's Creek, with there overly bug vocab.

And I'm pretty sure you are in my head. Obviously I'm loving this.

HB
BittenInCA chapter 41 . 11/12/2014
It was a great story but I have to say, I do wish you would have addressed bella and Renee once more.

Great read, thank you!

Xoxoxo

B
JanuaryLestrange chapter 41 . 10/14/2014
:) !
JanuaryLestrange chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
I'll goat you any time. Love this story.
DeanBlaire chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I like this, dark humor with smart, yet stupid Bella. I look forward to her journey.
Winter Aquamarine chapter 41 . 4/13/2014
Sweet ending. Both Bella and Ed were all kinds of messed up in this story. I read it all in one go. It's really addicting.

Good work!
LizziePaige chapter 41 . 4/13/2014
Wow, came across this fic by accident really and I am so amazed I've not seen or read it before. This is an wonderful story, and I love your Bella so much. You took a very dark, tough and emotional topic and covered it beautifully from a teenagers point of view - well done. About the only thing I didn't like in this story was the whole stabbing Phil chapter, if that had of happened Bella and Edward would have been the first two suspects. Not that I'm saying he didn't deserve it, but I'm sure there would have been many other ways to cover that. Personally I wish Charlie had of found some way to get at Renee, in my eyes she should have been made to pay, big time.
Loved this story, loved the characters, would have liked a bit more interaction with the "usual crew", but overall, this was a real treat to read - well done! :)
no banksie chapter 41 . 3/28/2014
When I log into my little FFN account and see story after blasted twilight story pulled to get 'self published' i gnash my teeth and think shug, your shit is good but it ain't that good to even earn my kindle space and then i find this and i swear, on my life, i would pay $6.99 for this in paperback. dare i say even $17.99 in hardback. because this is it and its so good. every character is so fully fleshed, so nuanced. fantastic work.
3,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »