Reviews for Stigmata Tomato
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 41 . 10/4
Thanks for the epilogue! Really enjoyed this fic although I was giving myself whiplash with my emotions...first I'm sad for Bella, then I'm mad at Bella, then I'm mad at Edward, then I love Edward, but in the end I'm happy for Edward & Bella. They did make it after all!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 18 . 10/4
Thank God that was a real & sincere apology...& they’ve agreed to become friends...sounds like a good start.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 10/4
Man I am not liking this Bella...I know she’s been through some shit but man is she destructive- to herself & everyone she comes in contact with.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 10/4
You keep saying this is Edward/Bella...I hope it doesn’t happen in the last chapter! Sam & Jake...just yuck! I want Sex Hair back!
this story is a horrible mess, i tried so hard to read it but it was really bad.
Debs0608 chapter 41 . 3/4
Hi. Don't know if your still around or not but wanted to say thanks for this story. Always wanted to read it (love the title) but just got around to it.
Kksmum chapter 28 . 11/17/2017
You are a truly awesome writer. What a gripping story. Love it. Thank you.
EdenLahote chapter 41 . 2/28/2017
Can you write another story like this, like damn it was so good. Possibly a Jacob and Bella story? Or, you can even write about the other girl 'imprints' that would be really cool, I would so read it... Just write something... I know you haven't written in a while but honestly your writing is the best I need to read more of it.
_Eden
Annie chapter 41 . 1/3/2017
Best fucking 2days of my life reading this. You did a good job.
Featherfreak chapter 41 . 5/31/2016
This was awesome, don't know it took me so long to find it. Thanks for sharing.
quirkyhealer chapter 41 . 6/10/2015
Excellent writing...had me hooked till the last line.. gr8 work
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
From what I've read so far I really want this to be a Jacob and Bella fanfic so im gonna stop reading here. Thank you though for all that I have read
lil hummingbird chapter 41 . 11/23/2014
I just plain Fucking love this Fic. That is all.

HB
lil hummingbird chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
A few reasons why I love this fic:
Welcome Back Kotter reference- hands down plain fucking spectacular. (In my new fix I'm writting 'Up your nose with a rubba hose. ' is uttered.)

Dawson's Creek, with there overly bug vocab.

And I'm pretty sure you are in my head. Obviously I'm loving this.

HB
BittenInCA chapter 41 . 11/12/2014
It was a great story but I have to say, I do wish you would have addressed bella and Renee once more.

Great read, thank you!