Reviews for Stigmata Tomato
Elbowroom chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
God help me, I love this story! I love this Bella. You are the bomb! (oops, am I dating myself? LOL) I will be in line come January. Count on it.
Elbowroom chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Genius, just genius. When I began reading this story I was drawn in by the outright bawdy ridiculousness of Bella. I am now appreciating just how adept you are at weaving an incredibly sad story without us even knowing it. It sneaks up and bites you. Me thinks you have method to your madness. :-)

You are crazy talented, what are you doing on Fanfiction? Not that I'm complaining. I would totally buy your books.
Elbowroom chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
OMG this story is awesome!
Elbowroom chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I just came upon your story. What a hoot! I know it is a serious subject, but the inappropriate chatter of Bella just cracks me up. I find myself reading portions of it to my husband just for the outrageousness of it. LOL
b3j02 chapter 41 . 10/7/2012
Awww I am glad the baby was fine and that Bella and Edward were too! Such a great and random story!
harperpitt chapter 41 . 10/2/2012
Aww, that was beautiful and sweet. Thank you so much!
harperpitt chapter 38 . 10/2/2012
Thank you for this amazing story.
harperpitt chapter 31 . 10/2/2012
Oh no, no, no, no, no!
harperpitt chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
I will never understand how a mother can behave this way.
harperpitt chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
What a line.
harperpitt chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
Great writing, as always. I just hope they'll be okay.
As to the Elysian Fields, I suppose you were alluding to "A Streetcar Named Desire"? I don't think I'll get a preview, though, since the story is finished, lol.
harperpitt chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I'm quite impressed. Who knew that Angst and Humor could work?
And every chapter has both. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
crap that is wat this is
LenaLove95 chapter 41 . 9/14/2012
Amazing ending to an amazing story! I loved it! Btw loved the name eliot and I was so worried bella was going to have a miscarriage. I can say it was definitely one of my favorites I've read on fanfic.
Thanks for all your time and effort with this story!
I'll definitely be checking out your other stories.
LenaLove95 chapter 40 . 9/14/2012