Reviews for Stigmata Tomato
JB-just-bella chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Funny, strange & weird, BUT I don't have a headache like I do with BBS! Score! Lol

Thank you for the warning about Canadian spelling ;)
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
awwww I like it!
sophie921 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Okay, here's the review:

1. It was very good. I loved all of the humor, dark and angsty, just the way I liked it at all times.

2. It was bad - Bella is a very bad girl and needs to be punished. She does have a slight tendency towards pathetic, but I think that can be redeemed. I have not yet glimpsed what would make her a Darwin award winner, but will be on the lookout.

3. It was indifferent. Edward just ain't really sure about that whole Abercrombie debacle with his shirt nor about what that is on the toe of his shoe. Clarification of his ass might be in order.
newbornvamp chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
OMG! I love this! So many lines in there, my favorite has to be... I'm one of those assholes they write about in chain emails. I'm a Darwin Award recipient. ... and the Fail Whale beached on her screen. Love it!
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I think this is great. I have a thing for mental Bellas I suppose. The talking in her head and to herself is classic! :) looking forward to more...
Pegasus12654 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ok this is starting to be really good, You got me interested I would love to read more...thanks
Miss G Lovett chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Good and amazing in so many officially a fanfiction addict now so i say update..or i WILL go mental..and all that stuff...
DayAnnKnight chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Flanny~ I think this is the beging to a beautifully written crack fic that will be stalked! A dildo in her carry on...Hehe I hope she would have at least remembered to take the batteries out! Buzz buzz big black! I really cant wait for the next Facebook update from this Bella! AWESOME~

RachelxMichelle chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Yeah that was some first impression. Lol.

I really loved this. Can't wait for more!
NessieFY chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
How funny that a story starting with an attempted suicide made me laugh out loud! The Almost Coming and the shoe damage was a rip. I hope you keep with the story!
sleepsoverrated chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
sweet I'm totally diggin it.

your sense of humor cracks me up

cant wait to read more. These two are off to an amazing start lol
WhoaJoanna chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I reallllyyy like it so farr!

update sooon!
foreverandnevr chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
so i have this strange love/hate relationship with bbs and find it painful to read even though i still do

this however I think will be okay for me to read. Your mind is sick n twisty i really would love to have a lookk inside it!
Navarre chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So good. So very, very good!

I look forward to this fic. :)
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
LOL oh poor Bella! Looking forward to see what else you come up with! Le sigh. Shirtless Edward was total WIN! But I'm sure you knew that.
3,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 Next »