Reviews for Stigmata Tomato
Guest chapter 41 . 1/26/2014
This was ridiculous. Sorry. I enjoyed parts of it, but overall the way you dealt with the rape and how Bella worked through it was so unrealistic. Making a deal with Phil? Becoming a vigilante? Too much.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/21/2014
I hate that Bella wants a deal with Phil. "Consensul"? Are you kidding me? When she has a prove?It's like telling to all the rape an abuse victims they shouldn't fight.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Ok, this such an awful love.
Jonesn chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Sneezed a bloodclot onto his shoe LMAOOOO
winterhorses chapter 41 . 12/22/2013
Absolutely loved it. It was moving, provocative, well-written, and witty as hell. Resonated on multiple levels.
TwistStix chapter 41 . 11/29/2013
I've been meaning to read this fic for awhile and just to let you know I think it's brilliant. Very clever dialogue that had me laughing out loud and great characters that you made your reader understand and care about. Such a gift you have! My nod to yoda :)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 41 . 10/29/2013
Great story & one of the best Bella's ever! Tragic, but her thoughts & words had me laughing on top of sadness half the time & THAT'S the best emotion ever!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I haven't laughed this hard in forever...the Sylvia Plath line was classic!
tee24 chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
Love this story so far!
rockette1987 chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
This story is an odd one, but I love it! Beetle Juice girl is probably Rosalie...I'll find out soon enough.
AFgurl chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Too much cussing. I'm done. :/
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Very interesting twist! I laughed out loud. No seriously, I had my co-workers looking at me like I'm a retard.
karliux chapter 38 . 8/2/2013
It never really goes away, but if and when you choose to leave it in the past and decide to move on, life changes dramatically and for the better. I'm living proof of this.

Thank you BellaFlan for writing this, I had no idea what the story was really about and am glad that that's how it was in the beginning, otherwise I would not have chosen to read this if I had known ahead of time.

And that would have been a shame, to miss on the opportunity to be moved by your words thru the story of this Bella. Again, thank you so very much.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sarah chapter 41 . 7/13/2013
Like Wow! I have no words to explain how amazing this story is. I only just found this story yesterday and boy am I glad that I did. I finished it in less than a day...I couldn't put it down. Your writing style is phenomenal and I can't believe how funny you are. I actually laughed out loud multiple times (my family thought I was insane). Anyway, Im not sure if you are reading reviews anymore seeing as though this fanfic was finished almost a year ago, but I thought I would tell you that this is definitely one of my favs. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
3,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »