Reviews for Stigmata Tomato
maphie chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
The imprinting bit is hilarious !
maphie chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Clever title for this chapter.
maphie chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I'm gonna like HotMessella.
Everleigh Allen chapter 41 . 2/15/2014
Excellent story although entirely too close to home at times. I wish I had a Dr banner.
Excellent characters. I wonder if Malice ever redeemed herself once becoming SIL. I wonder if Phil got arrested. I didn't read the outake. Don't think I can take it. Lol.
Gotta find a happy place now...
Guest chapter 41 . 1/26/2014
This was ridiculous. Sorry. I enjoyed parts of it, but overall the way you dealt with the rape and how Bella worked through it was so unrealistic. Making a deal with Phil? Becoming a vigilante? Too much.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/21/2014
I hate that Bella wants a deal with Phil. "Consensul"? Are you kidding me? When she has a prove?It's like telling to all the rape an abuse victims they shouldn't fight.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Ok, this such an awful love.
Jonesn chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Sneezed a bloodclot onto his shoe LMAOOOO
winterhorses chapter 41 . 12/22/2013
Absolutely loved it. It was moving, provocative, well-written, and witty as hell. Resonated on multiple levels.
TwistStix chapter 41 . 11/29/2013
I've been meaning to read this fic for awhile and just to let you know I think it's brilliant. Very clever dialogue that had me laughing out loud and great characters that you made your reader understand and care about. Such a gift you have! My nod to yoda :)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 41 . 10/29/2013
Great story & one of the best Bella's ever! Tragic, but her thoughts & words had me laughing on top of sadness half the time & THAT'S the best emotion ever!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I haven't laughed this hard in forever...the Sylvia Plath line was classic!
tee24 chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
Love this story so far!
rockette1987 chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
This story is an odd one, but I love it! Beetle Juice girl is probably Rosalie...I'll find out soon enough.
AFgurl chapter 2 . 8/27/2013