Reviews for MUSE
never mind chapter 2 . 1/2
just update soon, ne?
yu pe dee ae tee chapter 2 . 1/2
Get the joke in the name? Okay, well say it aloud. That should make it stick in your head, so when you figure it out you have to do that, 'kay? And soon. Thx for writing :) Love the story!
whyshouldiknow chapter 1 . 1/1
this is awesome!
Hinami-hime chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Why that's genius. Kyoko and Yuu o_O 8D Cool, Skip Beat and Ashita No Ousama. AWESOME 3 I like the development and description so far, it's great.
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
please please update soon. :) I'm looking forward to reading more. It's interesting. :)
darkreverie13 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I love it! Yuu is sooo cute! Pls. update!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
update please? i just began reading Ashita no Ousama yesterday & i'm halfway through the entire series.. a crossover with SkipBeat is definitely interesting.. so please update! i look forward to Yuu & kyoko's meeting..

let's make an agreement.. hmm.. you update & i start writing a fanfiction for AnO or another CrossOver fanfiction for AnO & SB? no? to propagate writing fanfictions for AnO.. great idea, no? XD
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
This looks like a promising story. I'm sorry that I took so long to check this story site. I didn't realized that someone had finally submitted a story under this title.

Anyway, I look forward to the rest of your story, and thank you for the dedication.

Leavesfallingup
Rena chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
You are a genius, for combining Ashita no Ousama with Skip Beat. I Can't wait to read the rest please to update
4ever chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Love your fanfic! Can't wait for a update! o
TotalOtaku07 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
interesting..
SkullAuror107 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I also read Ashita no Ousama because LFU suggested it. Although the art left something to be desired, the story was wonderful. While reading your story I couldn't help but remember what I first thought when reading AnO. That Yuu and Touya are similar to Kyoko and Ren. I can't wait for Yuu to find Kyoko. The two of them would be completely enthralled by one another. I also love the Phantom of the Opera. I am curious about the singing though. I look forward to the next chapter.
Meiya-Chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
XD I found this funny! even though I have no idea who the other characters are but they are funny! Please update soon! :D
Alteaine Dranix chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Yay, you wrote again!

This is a very good beginning, as both characters come off strongly despite the short chapter length. I think you portrayed Yuu's personality as a writer wonderfully, as a despondent, restless soul whilst she's struggling with writer's block, and a hyper, bouncy child when she was inspired [I hope this means that you're similarly inspired].

They're also an adorable couple. I want to hug them both.

Try to write soon, please. I was somewhat sad today, but this made me smile. Thank you.