Reviews for Just a Dream
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
A very sweet story, but to tell you the truth i was kind of expecting Bonnie to be the name of the daughter, nothing much ever happened with Molly. I love how Woody 'thought' he was a toy, very well done that i could just imagine this at the end of the third movie (and i was crying too, damn you pixar! WHY!)
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
mean, I loved the idea, but you wrote it beautifully. Just one thing: the paragraph where Woody's explaining the dream was this huge chunk which is really hard to read on a computer screen. I'm sure you could easily break it up without changing any of the dialogue.

As I said before, you really should find a way to continue this... Especially since you've got so much planned out anyway!

BE
Waifine chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This story was sweet and beautiful and molded to reality wonderful
imafangirlforever chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
WOW great!
LarkOfTheSky chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh, well that explains it. No way would they kick the main's love interest out of the movie if it was real. No it was just nightmare. Phew.

Ahaha, anyway, great fic. Loved it! I hope you've written other Toy Story fics, and if you haven't, start writing!

(Oh and go Bo/Woody! 3 )

Lark
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This is really interesting-do you have any plans to expand on it? It's a perspective I love, personally. :)