Reviews for Blue Thread of Fate
Eorendel chapter 8 . 1/12
Really nice plot. I hope you plan to retake this again someday. Also, if you don't mind, I would like to offer my services. I am no editor, neither is English my mother tongue. But, I want to help you edit some problems here and there in the chapters you have posted and bring out the best of this work :)

Thanks for the story see you
Eorendel chapter 7 . 1/11
Aizen is worse than a stalker. Or pedobear. lol.
Eorendel chapter 6 . 1/11
The drama is much appreciated :D thank you
Eorendel chapter 5 . 1/11
*crosses arms over chest in a x sign* Bwahahaha! Tousen almost got slapped! (I wished he really was lol).
Eorendel chapter 4 . 1/11
:O he REMEMBERS! I wonder if it's good or bad under this circumstances lol.
Eorendel chapter 3 . 1/11
Yes, Grimmjow is back. I bet they are going to fight though. I will imagine them kissing instead. Mm, yes.
Eorendel chapter 2 . 1/11
The first part was so nice and funny "I wasn't stalking!" LOL, yeah right.

And then, bam, Grimmjow dies. I liked it though. I mean, not him dying. I mean. Um. Yeah... :p
Eorendel chapter 1 . 1/11
:o this looks really interesting!
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 8 . 1/3
Nooooo! Dang it! This story is so good but the dang cliffy kills me.
Alice chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
here I was hoping i'd be able to read a fully story but apparently not :( I hope you will continue this story sometime... cliffhangers are so sad D': beautifully written though, btw
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Update! please
You leave a cliffhanger there ,
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
WHY IS THIS NOT UPDATED
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
More! I really like this one! I seriously hope you complete it! If you're stuck on ideas I have a few you could try, I don't really mind if it'd only be one or two more chapters. (so long as it's as good as the rest). This really proved to me that you can do more than just yaoi, and that you have a talent for angsty-fluffyish stuff. (Particularly the flashbacks of before Grimm died, when they were together)
[Ideas for ending : 1. Ichigo somehow triggers a memory within Grimmjow and he creates a blindspot, he delivers a lethal blow and as Grimmjow is dying he loses the anger and whatnot and admits his feelings for Ichigo 2. Grimmjow somehow becomes a Vizard and they live happily ever after [after some more angst though, you can decide how it goes] 3. They both die together, Ichigo having pierced Grimmjow's heart when he plunged his hand into Ichigo's chest. 4. Someone else interferes and kills/gravely injures Grimmjow..don't really know/care what happens to Ichigo in this one (since I'm way more a fangirl for Grimmkitty) 5. you can mix and math some things from the above options.. I don't really care how it goes so long as it's heartfelt and complete :3 Please consider 3
an avid reader chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
please, please, please! continue this! definitely one of the best fanfics i've read for bleach. not ooc, not fluffy and full of action D
Wrath4life chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Nooooo! Damn you cliffhangers...! This is one interesting story of how you kinda switched the story lines from Tite Kubo's but I do hope Grimmjow will give Ichigo a chance to apologize for not protecting from those six hollows and I hope Grimm would remember what those bastard Hollows had said that they were order to devour his soul.

I literally cried in the chapters especially, when Ichi had a flashback of him and Grimm having there moments dammit! Why can't Grimm remember that at least poor Ichi...no! Poor Grimm. Omg, I don't know who to feel sorry for I hope your happy. *Cries in the corner of woe*

Sniff. Anyway, hope you get back to updating this story when you can looking forward to what happens next in the next chapter. :)