Reviews for Blue Thread of Fate
Rize Shirosaki chapter 8 . 4/24
Damn cliffhanger! What happened to Ichigo?! It's been almost 5 years!
StrongPoison chapter 8 . 4/15
Hi, this is so good! And makes sense. I mean, it's totally plausible. I really like how well all the pieces fit and both Ichigo and Grimmjow are IC which is awesome, seriously.
I really liked hiw you revealed bits of past here and there, the flow of narration was really nice.
I'll just assume Ichigo is going to somehow defeat Grimmjow and it will be heartbreaking of course, but then they'll manage to have their own happy ending.
Thanks for the story.
Neko-san chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Dude, you have got to update! This is awesome! Got to know what happens next! :D
Eorendel chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Really nice plot. I hope you plan to retake this again someday. Also, if you don't mind, I would like to offer my services. I am no editor, neither is English my mother tongue. But, I want to help you edit some problems here and there in the chapters you have posted and bring out the best of this work :)

Thanks for the story see you
Eorendel chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Aizen is worse than a stalker. Or pedobear. lol.
Eorendel chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
The drama is much appreciated :D thank you
Eorendel chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
*crosses arms over chest in a x sign* Bwahahaha! Tousen almost got slapped! (I wished he really was lol).
Eorendel chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
:O he REMEMBERS! I wonder if it's good or bad under this circumstances lol.
Eorendel chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Yes, Grimmjow is back. I bet they are going to fight though. I will imagine them kissing instead. Mm, yes.
Eorendel chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
The first part was so nice and funny "I wasn't stalking!" LOL, yeah right.

And then, bam, Grimmjow dies. I liked it though. I mean, not him dying. I mean. Um. Yeah... :p
Eorendel chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
:o this looks really interesting!
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Nooooo! Dang it! This story is so good but the dang cliffy kills me.
Alice chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
here I was hoping i'd be able to read a fully story but apparently not :( I hope you will continue this story sometime... cliffhangers are so sad D': beautifully written though, btw
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Update! please
You leave a cliffhanger there ,
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013