Reviews for Bus Stop - One Shot
BountifulGames chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Brb, gotta go see my dentist real quick.
anmous chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
nuice but rewally
rexcaldorangooglemail.com chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
So f*cking sweet and cute xD absolut pure sugar ;)
KPfan83 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
WHAT, is it an engagement ring and if so whats shego's responnse
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is fantastic! Very we'll done. This captures the essence of Kigo and of one of my all time favorite songs. I was young when it first came out and even still find myself humming it from time to time. Met the love of my life almost 50 years ago at a (school) bus stop and this is our song. Thank you so so much for this beautiful story. I'm sure she would (and does) love it too.i have read it many times since I have found it and still can't finish it without crying my eyes out. Thank you thank you thank you!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Very, VERY sweet. Nice job. You pulled me through at a good pace and did a fine job of using the song as inspiration.
scar20253 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Loved reading this sweet little story and your others two hope to be reading more from you soon :)
Fykatherine chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was so cute. Amazing :)
huyo chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
So so so so well written. Loved every moment and I never wanted to stop reading during it all.
This is my most favorite Kigo Fanfiction.
Thanks for the story.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Very nicely written! I think it was amazingggggg.
Shaggley chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
After hundreds of fics, it's a bit hard to make me moved with a KiGo, but you accomplished this.

There was a wonderful way of dealing with emotions, and you managed to build a very good story - even if there are a few things that don't work, like use of Point of View and infodump, but I didn't care about them -.

All in all, a good work.

I'll read She Is Mine, now. :)

Shaggley
BioDragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
this is nice, a very sweet story
The Raiser chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Nice fanfic, I like the romantic there. It's all a little insane xD
Nadie Grey chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I just LOVE this story, keep writing your an amazing writer!
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 7/4/2010