Reviews for Not You
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 1 . 2/9
I absolutely freaking LOVE THIS!
SkyWolf25 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I really wanted to see that sentence finished and this was good. :D
*I love you to, Rose Tyler- I love you too, Rose Tyler
Risser Alt chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Can somone help me before I die of adorableness...
BrianaValdez167 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I loved it! Man, I wish that had really happened. Hahah :)
hermoine snape chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was great one shot. I wish that really happened in the episode. They should have confessed their love for each other. I loved it.
MissSarahG1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This story is so good, maybe you could do the rest of the series and beyond with 10 and rose in a relationship? :)
themagicoakleaf chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loveloveloveloooove it! I can never get enough of those two... Rassilon I miss them.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
i don't think they were out of character at all really. if the Doctor would for once FINISH HIS SENTENCES i think that episode probably would have gone more like this. of course seeing as how the Doctor never does finish sentences like that to Rose it probably does make him out of character andi'm confusing myself a little now. Anyway what i'm trying to say is this is the Doctor with some speech development and i loved reading this!
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
luv it! Great Job
Freawaru chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
*flails* Not only are you feeding my Ten/Rose addiction, but you like Epica, and more importantly, NIGHTWISH! *spazzes*
Haven14 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
If he'd only finished his sentence! I wish this happened!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was so well written! I liked it :D
You13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I LOVE this story! You do a vary good job and I don’t think there were that OC and if there were then I like the OCs you give them. Is OCs even a word? Will anyway I love it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great story. )
inkstainedletters chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I didn't think this was OOC. I think it's actually quite possible if the Doctor hadn't had such a tight reign on his words, that the implied 'I love you' would have slipped out and then everythin would landslide from there. Very adorable piece.