Reviews for No Dad Not Again: Part II
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Gibbs should of stayed. he knew Tony really didn't want to be there or alone. But still he wanted to give Tony some distance and alone time with his father.

At least nothing else happened.

And when he got back Gibbs was thee as always if he needed it.
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Poor Tony what a conundrum! I love the way that Tony says he needs to resign and Gibbs simply says no - case closed Tony will not resign. Now I see the next part is up - off to read that.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hmm so what was Tony doing for the Di-rec-tor?
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Nice. Poor Tony, his father is driving him crazy and that is driving Gibbs crazy. If this is the end of Part II then what happens next?
Doc Orlando chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Excellent Story all around. (Parts I and II)
Doc Orlando chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Loved how Gibbs was the one to question Tony. That is how he was in the episode Flesh and Blood as well. Gibbs just jumped right in~went after the senior/Tony's father, and he had no problem being direct with Tony on his relationship with his father.
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I like the new direction in Part II, with them being back at the office. I love when Tony is acting odd and the team just lookes at each other trying to figure out the problem/how to respond to him.
DS2010 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
You have to love the havoic that Tony Snr play on his son's life. One of these days Jr should return the favor.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Very nice closer to the two parts. This chapter had excellent dialogue and character thoughts. Great job. Will there be a part III? :)
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awe, I just adore Tony this way. Good stuff! I love when the team just bunches together for one of their own.