Reviews for Baltimore
Rosemoor chapter 19 . 4/8
Really liked your version of how Gibbs and Tony met and started working together.
TerriTrek chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved this story and its sequel. I wish the show had been written half as well and kept the characterizations we were promised in the pilot. I like the father/son, mentor/mentee, big brother/little brother vibe with Gibbs and DiNozzo and you even (a rare event) managed to make Abby mostly a reasonable adult instead of the tantrum throwing spoiled baby she became in later seasons. Ducky was well written as well. Some writers tend to take one moment from the canon and make it the sum total of the character but you did a great job of fleshing them out. Thank you for sharing your talent. I hope you keep writing NCIS and other shows with this kind of flair.
catonmic33 chapter 18 . 2/21/2021
Amazing work ! Truly ! Just like the previous stories Quiet Anger and Two Weeks Notice. Once I'm done, I'll go read the 4th and last one you've written on dear Tony and Gibbs. Bravo and thanks :)
Faith Scarred chapter 19 . 1/12/2018
This was awesome! I loved it!
Meghna chapter 19 . 12/20/2017
I have just this story and I love it .its really great .I am glad u explain all the acronyms and movie reference at the end of the chapters since I am pretty clueless about those things . This is your 1st story that I have read and I am looking forward to read more of your fics . you are a really good writer . keep up the good work .
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
Ok this is gonna be like evety other Baltimore fanfic ugh :(
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
Hope for once you dont actually have tony leave or his old partner gets offered a job tol you all write these fanfics wheres tonys parters aren't dirty and make us love them then shove them to the side and go back to the actual story anyways for once I'd love to read a fanfic where tonys well respected partner doesn't get treated like shit by tony as soon as gibbs turns up and would love for either tony to turn ncis down or for his partner to be offered to even if he turns it down himself
Miryam J chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
mo
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 11/25/2015
Wonderful job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
siddigfan chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
Wonderful story! I don't know if you're still monitoring this site but I want to send you my heartfelt gratitude for this great story anyway, just in case you are. I really enjoyed it and read it for days every chance I could. The characterizations were terrific and even the Original Characters became people I really felt were alive and I wish I could read them again in another story. The plot was excellent and logical and so well put together. This is one of those stories I wished would never end and I feel kind of sad I'm done reading it. I'm going to go searching your home page for more good stories. Hope you're going to write more NCIS, too! :-) Siddigfan
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
Really love this story!
Stine chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Thanks for writing :)
Juniper chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
thank u for writing a really great Baltimore story! it's wordy yet riveting.
Din7 chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
Love it
fanficfantasies chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Wow. You are really good at cases. I'm going to read this again and again, just for the case, I swear. I would really like to see a story about how Tony and Jacob's partner relationship developed; I am wondering what atrocious tasks Sam originally stuck him with and what the rumor mill had made up about him; you've mentioned it enough already. Keep writing!