Reviews for Don't leave, not yet
Neimad Do'Urden chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Soon? Riiight...for you soon is, like, 7 MONTHS?
enterthetardis chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
HAHA! FINALLY AN UPDATE! *Gives lollipop* Awesome story and good job! :D
a1ive chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Hey! I'm a new reader to this story and I just have to say that it's really really really really GOOD! Actually it's Awesome-Sauce! Ok you probably have a WTF look on your face but it means you are Amzingly AwEsOmE! UPDATE ASAP! Love it!

FLY ON
potterride chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
im not gonna yell..because one u dont deserve it..two it did take a while and im not in the mood to yell three it was quite good for a transition chappie. Most transition chappies r boring and crappy this was more action not that much crappy. I like the beginning and Fang yelling at everyone...quite humorous! Please update soon!

potterride
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Well at least you've updated! I got worried for a while . . But, now you're back and all's right! 8D Fantastic chapter! Fang's Freak Out is ... so exhilarating *dreamy sigh*
geneee chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Wow! I see how you got so many reviews now! This has both a really good plot and detail! Although I find that the characters are a little OOC...
geneee chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Actually, this is getting really good! And, um...

YOU SPRAINED YOUR FOOT JUMPING UP AND DOWN BECAUSE YOU GOT REVIEWS?

!

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! Definitely love being your friend. :D
geneee chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Personally, I'm not into the whole Fax mushyness genre...but I'll admit that you have a good plot and good characterization.

AND I'M SO JEALOUS OF ALL THE REVIEWS YOU GOT.

Just kidding (not). Anyway, I'm liking the story. :D
bridge to tabitha chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
I love your story and think it has a wonderful plot - definately original. Please update soon!
enterthetardis chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
I LOVED THIS SOOOOOO MUCH! Epicnes!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Awwwwww! so cute w
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
spasm of updates, eh? xP
potteride chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
awesome
Death by Boredom chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Thanx so much for updating plz update soon I love your story it's one of my fav stories of all time
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
well... i mean... this is max so yeah a bit too mushy but then again... this is fax we're talking about so... i'm sure there's some kind of law to let you do that :D add loveyz to her profile 3c: