Reviews for Iced Mercury
T. Jacobsen chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
SO it's finally come to an end. Hate to see it end but I must say that it was done nicely. Loved how Craig was defeated, I say it fit him perfectly because of the as that he was.
T. Jacobsen chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Man, I hope Chloe is okay! Nothing bad shall happen to her and I hope Clark kicks the shit outta Herm's dad!
T. Jacobsen chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Wow, her dad is a huge dick and how could she do that to Bart, that's going to give him the wrong idea!
T. Jacobsen chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
So the climax is soon approaching! I can't wait! Oh, and I updated my smallville fic, chek it out when ya can.
T. Jacobsen chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Wow, so her and Ollie got stuck together. I kinda saw that coming a mile away, lol. Sorry, but it's so true. XD

The way he quickly laid out their cover, kinda sounds like Ollie's done this sort of thing before, lol. Let's hope not.
T. Jacobsen chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Oh no, they got Arthur!

So her dad is the one behind it? Im glad she waits 'til now to tell them, shame on her.

Here's to hoping they find him well and okay.
T. Jacobsen chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I can't believe Lois thought that there was something between them. How could she beso stupid.

And yea, the bad guys really don't care what you're wearng Hermes! XD

Hmm, I wonder who these guys could be?
T. Jacobsen chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Hey, girl im so sorry that I havn't been able to review. I completely lost my internet a few weeks back, but now that I have it im gonna go on and review each of the seven remaining chapters!
wizziewoo123 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
great as always!
wizziewoo123 chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
another great chapter! glad you posted again soo soon! hope we get too see hermes in action in the next chapter!
clois forever chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
so sorry.i don't have a account on where the story is going! keep up the good work!btw please write more!
wizziewoo123 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
as always cant wait for more!
clois forever chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
is it call the ice mercury because she's from mercury?
wizziewoo123 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
well the title has too have something to do with her ice power but dont know bout the mercury bit? hope she doesnt take any of the guys shit!
clois forever chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
it is so not fact its of the best stories here! please write more