Reviews for Love Drunk
Robosexual Fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Whoa, this is a decent fic. I was 14 when I first read this. Yes, I was a very bad child. lol. Reading Frender on late school nights and other weird pairings like Morby and NiChu (from Hetalia). Heck, I still ship them! Though I remember feeling a little sad over it not being anything more than lust in this one. I really wanted Frender to happen in the actual show, despite knowing fully well it would happen when Robot Hell freezes over. But that's what fanfiction is for.
blankslate101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
AWESOME story! Very in character too! 20 BONUS POINTS Your a very good writer. I'd would have to sell my soul to Robot-Devil to be able to write as good.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Very well done!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I would never have thought this couple would be so amazing, but I love it!
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Q UQ Sweetest story ever! I loved it, so perfect! U wU
Yeahhuh chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful :D
P3ACE chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Loved the build up. Great POV in bender and fry! The ending work fit perfectly. Maybe another? Yes? haha, well done. :)
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hehe. That was hot. (;
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I had to start laughing halfway through reading this story because it just hit me that I’m a 26 year old living at home with my parents, no job, no degree, and I’m up at 2:00 am reading gay robosexual slash fanfiction of a cartoon. How did my life get to this point? Regardless, I greatly enjoyed your story and I have no regrets. Keep up the sexy, good work.
Vema chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow! Surprisingly inventive and a lot sexier than I imagined it could be. Very nicely done. :)
PhantomWise19 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Definetly one of my fave bitter/somewhat sweet stories! :) I was in teh mood for some robosexual lovin', and here this little fic happened to be! Amazing job all around.

~Phantom
Mr. Gregor Samsa chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Man.

That was fucking hot.

I suddenly had the urge to go look for Bender/Fry tonight, and I'm glad I found your fic. Great job! And I second the review that said something about not using cliche mecca-sex terms.

Rock on.
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awww the end? T-T

That was great btw! An transformers fan? Couse ur writing and descriptions for bender indicate so. That was pretty cool.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Why do I find it so hot to read about Fry getting off?

Also, really well-done on Bender's side of things without dipping into robot-sex clichés like phallic appendages/oil-(or-whatever)-as-ejaculate, things like that. I liked it. Pretty hot, and I really don't usually go for human-robot stuff.
Mar chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh my gosh this was wonderful. Sex scene was perfection and the dialogue was perfect. I liked the ending too. Talent: You have it. Write more.