Reviews for I Need a Change of Scenery
wandertogondor chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Holy fucking shit...I cannot believe this is a thing.
amandalynwood chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Found this utterly delightful... I grew up with the Monkees and am currently a supernatural addict.
Gethsemane chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was all kinds of awesome! Thanks for the ride.
janine chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I'm stunned! In a billion years, I never would have put these people together and yet I LOVED it! The Monkees are my fave from my childhood and Supernatural is a fave now. I thought it was well thoughT out and sooo clever. As I'm reading it was a film in my mind and I was thinking I wish I could watch this on tv. Very well done-my best to the author, you have a gift-use it.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This crossover could have gone wrong in so many ways, but you did an awesome job!
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I've just begun to get into "Supernatural," but have always loved The Monkees; I was so pleased to have stumbled across your story! It was perfect; in plot, humor and characterization! Very nice work! :)
Eileen chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh, my God, my two all-time favorite shows together at last! This is a very unlikely crossover, that in the wrong hands would turn to sugar-high crackness. Luckily, it's in your hands, and you've done a great job. This is going in my Favorites.
Ceci chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Came here on a rec from my sister, and I'm so glad I did! That was silly and sweet and funny, and the ending was just perfect, for both the boys and the band. :D Thanks for sharing it!
Entrelac chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Ahhh. LOVE this story. :) It flawlessly blends a current tv crush with one from my teenage years. Though I will admit to a bit of gleeful snickering at the part where Dean realized he simply could not curse. My imagination runs amuck with what what he might have ended up saying instead of his trusty cuss words. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this story witj us.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved watching the Monkees in reruns when I was growing up, so this was just alot of fun to read!