Reviews for You're Not Alone
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I like how Remus takes the time in this to ask how Harry's doing, their relationship isn't really explored after PoA in the books or movies. And his interaction with Tonks at the end was nice, I can imagine that she'd know just what to say to comfort him. I was really glad to see that you liked and wrote Remus/Tonks, they're my favourite pairing! Anyway, well done!
The Scratch of Quills chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great story. You really told Remus right.
chloerockslikeme chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Remus is the last nice marauder left!All alone,he must be feeling so much remorse,first James and Lily,now Sirius,I am sobbing...
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I think you should continue this. Its very good.
SnowSwimmer chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I enjoyed the story very much
EJ10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is a really good story and I think that you're going to be a BRILLIANT writer some day. Seriously -you have so much potential! This story really made me sad -poor Remus :( But I think it might be a little rushed. Just take time to check your spelling and puntuation and before you know it, you'll be on your way to world wide success ;)
refugee2010 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Now I know where it all started. nice :)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really liked how you wrote Remus's character; I really emphasized with him. Seeing his point of view of Sirius's death was a nice contrast to Harry's. My favorite bit was when he talked to Walburga's portrait.
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
The interaction between Tonks and Lupin was sweet, albeit short.

I can't say the first-person perspective kept any particular advantage in this story, however, and feel that it would have flowed better and had more power behind it in a third-person telling.

Nitpicks:

• "Death Eater" should be capitalised - as should "Patronus".

• The word "apperating" in the sentence "With that he left apperating away" should be "Disapparating". You Apparate -to- a place, but Disapparate away from one.

• There are many missing commas, but I won't bother to list them here.

• Missing punctuation in the sentence "You wouldn't be don't worry, you can stay in Bill and Charlie's old room" makes the sentence very confusing. The sentences should read "You wouldn't be. Don't worry, you can stay in Bill and Charlie's old room".

• In the sentence "All my friend are either traitors or dead", the word "friend" ought to be "friends".

Tip: If you add the "romance" category to your story, the number of reviews you get will increase. Stories without the "romance" category tend to be reviewed far less. This story definitely fits in that category anyway.

-D

TML
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That is beautiful!

I love Lupin and you did his torn soul and locked heart with brilliant acuraccy!

A true masterpiece.