Reviews for Doctor's Orders
CanadianintheCity500 chapter 16 . 9/12
GASP! I am officially done with you! Great freaking story so far! I am reacting out loud to all this brilliant writing! Well done!
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 8/30
Wait, no name for male baby Cullen? Maybe I missed it.
Anyway...thank you for keeping your story here. I enjoyed it as you can tell from my many thank you in the form of reviews...
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 8/30
So what happened to who took the pills and used Bella to do it?
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 8/30
It was nice to see the patient, in this case Mr. Lowery, his needs were being highlighted by Bella and other characters. Sometimes it feels like these medical worker characters look down at the people they are being paid to help heal. I think Mr. Lowrey's care from this chapter when Bella talked to him as she cared for him was sweet. And while she was talking about her own personal issues, she was concerned about the man as well as Carlisle coming by and reading his chart and showing he was concerned too. Again I will have to say Bella was being immature and making Edward grovel when it was she who is feeling her low self esteem in regard to how she sees being in a relationship again so soon and with a 'doctor' no less and she really doesn't have a proof that Victoria was to blame about the drugs and that she still wants to have Edward for herself regardless how many times does Edward have to tell her, he's just not into her anyway.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 8/30
First of all, Bella is totally to blame here in this chapter. She's jumping to all sorts of conclusions and taking it all out on Edward who is being reasonable. Ok, first of all Bella needed to talk to Edward as soon as she could after all the drug thing went down. Who doesn't go to their loved one right away after something as awful as having to take a drug test and an investigation has to be started all in your name? When she was talking to Edward and he invited her to go with him to meet up with Emmett she should have either gone there with him or said, hey I need to share something that happened to me today before you go off...and I'm sure Edward would have stayed with her and talked it out. And to assume that Dr. Ellis framed her with no more than a look for a reason that she did this is just plain wrong to do. Edward and she are past lovers, and now coworkers and he seems to respect her professionally. I'm not saying she didn't do it but really, that sure doesn't fit what a surgeon would do just to get back at a nurse that is having a relationship with a past lover...j/s Bella was wrong here.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 8/30
This chapter was all over the place. I was just sitting back enjoying the these two finally said the I love you...and then poor Mr. Lowery starts having near death experiences...I think that of course Bella needed to do whatever she needed to get him good medical care as she did, but he insisted on her calling for his children and Carla, it was that important that I think that request needed to be heard and followed for someone like this man who wasn't known for dramatics. And as far as Edward giving Bella the bit of snark, who knows what he was thinking and she ought to not take that personally as he was in professional mode at the time and understandably concerned with work related issues. As far as the pills gone missing, well...let's see who's trying to use Bella and get her in trouble in the mix. Kate sure seems to be hiding something.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 8/29
Although the emergency situation was serious enough for a staff member to call Dr. Cullen even though is was not on call, I think Bella should have let Edward make that call not her. I think she overstepped her boundaries as both a nurse and more importantly Carlisle's son's girlfriend. She should have let Emmett do what he did get the on call doctor there as he finally did or have someone else make that call to Carlisle.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 8/29
Did Edward just have sex with Bella on the sofa without a condom? And I think Bella needed to ask Edward why he didn't want Dr. Ellis since she seems to be having some real self confidence questions about whether she is good enough for him.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 8/29
I have to go back to Bella's discussion with Emmett, noting that his problem with Dr. Hale is that he feels unworthy of her because he's 'just' a nurse and so Bella suggests he go back to school to become 'more' than just a plain nurse, to become a nurse practicer...well in saying this, she herself indicates that nurses are beneath the level of being with someone who is a doctor. And then here she is sitting next Carlisle who says just about the same thing when he asks her if she's going back to school to become 'more' than a nurse. When Bella suggested to Emmett she thought she had good intentions, she thinks, saying he shouldn't be so lazy if he wants Dr. Hale he ought to work for it. Yes Carlisle was an ass at the dinner table and certainly his behavior was unacceptable when he said Edward should have accepted the marriage of Dr. Ellis...Doctors, good ones, ought to get respected for their hard work and extended schooling to become a doctor but that doesn't mean they are on a higher level in regard to respectability etc. So it seems the nurses, Emmett and Bella, are also guilty of feeling nurses are less than... They are not.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 8/29
This was my favorite chapter so far. Bella mistaking Dr. Masen as just some 'other' doctor working there ending up being hilarious and felt like a realistic situation as it unfolded here. I felt Bella's angst as Dr. Masen was giving her her internal exam and in the mist of it finds out it's Edward mother. So much fun!
samiam77 chapter 28 . 8/29
I just found this story and love it!
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 8/28
Their 'first' was sexy and sweet, even without a condom. Two medical professionals know how to make a body sing...j/s
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 8/28
It's interesting the Bella and Emmett's situation is somewhat similar. Maybe now that Bella seems to be giving into her anti doctor anti relationship that maybe Emmett might take the chance too. I figured Bella had just crossed wires with Edward at the ballgame, there was no indication that he'd skip out and go with Dr. Ellis. She again assumed the immature ideas in her head. I hope her showing up on Edward's doorstep will get her to admit her wants and needs and tell it like it is...
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 8/28
Bella needs to shit or get off the pot I think. Yes it was fun flirting with the PT guy, but then you've got to take the consequences of someone, in this case the guy she seems to really be into and he's made it known he's into her, that he'd be hurt by her enjoying the flirting. Then he does help and get in between her and the other doctor flying off the handle so you've got to give it to Edward that he's got her best interest at heart. I think Bella is right, she's still on the rebound, and wants some freedom, then let Edward go, and be free...or give into what she's feeling and go with Edward.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 8/28
Bella's double date that produced a real tool showed her she ought to rethink her notion that playing the single scene is worthwhile while she has a swoon worthy man like Edward. I mean...he takes her to a lovely wooded area overlooking a beautiful nighttime view and then kisses her silly, yeah she'd be an idiot not to start a real relationship with him.
9,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »