Reviews for Doctor's Orders
neelix lee chapter 23 . 10/5
Hi enjoying this story very much.
Bah. My hubs almost went into IM, wanting to specialize in GI. Thanks heavens he didn't. He figured Derm was more his speed. I hated his intern year when he was basically doing the hospitalists work. Such a crap job.
Totally married to a doctor... so interested to see where his fic goes :)
louanne61 chapter 28 . 8/28
I love this story, but I'm not sure if they got married or what they called the baby. I wish it was something you could answer in a outtake.
louanne61 chapter 19 . 8/28
I love lemons as much as the last person. But do they always have sex as soon as they see each other. It makes their relationship seem shallow.
Just Sus chapter 23 . 7/21
You aren't going to tell us the baby's name? loved this story!
!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 7/21
I would like to hear what Edward thinks about Bella, and how she challenges him!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 7/21
I think he likes her! And, she calls him on his shizz...
Just Sus chapter 2 . 7/21
He is being an ass!
end2097 chapter 28 . 7/4
Thank you very much for sharing this. I read it almost straight through (aside from a few hours sleeping and at work) over the last 24 hours!
athome Jo chapter 28 . 4/29
Loved it!
crazycats7 chapter 28 . 3/2
sweet chapter but I wish I knew what they named the baby, that would have been nice to know.
Anon chapter 28 . 2/19
I only discovered your story a few days ago and having just finished it, I can honestly say this is, personally, the best fan fiction I've ever read. Thank you so much!
awesomefairytale chapter 28 . 11/25/2016
Cool story.. the name of the baby? Pleaseee
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 28 . 11/24/2016
Good job! I almost didn't read it because it's status was marked as "complete", but glad I did! I'm a female going to graduate as a doctor this may, so the beginning chapters were a bit difficult for me given the blatant dislike against doctors and female ones. But, the character had an eye-opening about there being good and bad people in both professions.
9,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »