Reviews for Doctor's Orders
She is such a brat...i get also that nurses are great and work really hard but bella needs to understand that they arent the same as doctors...she keeps acting like its the same thing...i cant even imagine how much med school costs
pengirl25 chapter 28 . 5/17
I’ve loved reading your story these past few days. I’ve been recovering from surgery for a couple of months so I’ve been reading almost non-stop. I have to say this will definitely be in my favorites. Your mix of romance, drama and comedy were perfect. I will definitely take a look at the outtakes and your other fic. You’re very talented and I thank you for sharing that and your personal time with us to bring us this fic. Hope in the future you will reconsider and keep writing because you’re just the type of author I love. Thanks again 3
Sometimes I hated Bella's behavior but finally her decisions were right. I loved this Edward He was perfect. The ending was short but great.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
QueenGB chapter 27 . 1/10
Well done Bella girl. Well done indeed!
QueenGB chapter 25 . 1/10
That Charlie is pretty damn cool.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 1/10
See Angela and Aro odd. But the shade Aro was throwing has me leaning towards Angela. I think the Chief will be tough but nicer than Carsile.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 1/10
A very adult conflict resolution. I’m proud of those two.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 1/10
If you’re going to have cameras in a hospital and you should they SHOULD be where the drugs are. I get Bella’s stream of consciousness there at the end because she’s scared, pissed and jealous. Edward should have sought comefort in her that night. She likes the patient as well so she would have understood. But this is a classic male mistake. If she had been delivered drunk by her ex who her father preferred he would have lost it yet she is meant to be understanding. Tori likes her? Not bloody likely. I also don’t think she did it and Edward’s right about her not jeopardizing her career but I am suspicious of quiet Angela and odd Aro.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 1/10
Atta girl sticking up for the patient. Carlisle came at the threat of malpractice I’m sure. It should been ‘first do no harm’ that got him there though. And Dr. Biers must be tenured because he’s a mess. Is Emmett going to get over his fears anytime soon? It’s weird I actually feel sorry for Rosalie (not a fan in general). And finally, I am so proud of Bella’s 180 from fear. She realizes that sexy man is worth it.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 1/10
Wow, how does that family function? I would love to see the medical profession work without qualified nurses. When my mom was out a day sick things in her doctors office went to shit so good luck in that world Dr. Cullen.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 1/10
I just love it when wealthy pretentious people feel they’re being honest and not horribly RUDE! Paging doctor douche. Paging doctor douche.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 1/10
Oh Bella sweetie I feel for you but that was bloody brilliant. Enjoyed!
QueenGB chapter 13 . 1/9
Yay them. Some sort of progress. Thanks Emmett for final push, Bella needed it.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 1/9
I get slow burns but damn. So I hope between Victoria and Emmett’s smackdown Bella has FINALLY woken up. He is a true catch and he thinks she’s one too.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 1/9
Bella is playing fast and loose with double standards here. Thank god Edward is a sweetie and patient.
9,950 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »