Reviews for Doctor's Orders
Jillgrab chapter 24 . 2/4
Well that is the sweetest text ever
Jillgrab chapter 15 . 2/4
This might have been the best chapter so far. I can’t wait to see what happens in that office
DMBSJB18 chapter 22 . 3/3/2022
My question is- how much time did he actually spend with tori the night before? Like, he consciously stayed and hung out with her, and got drunk with her? Like, what the hell e?!
i heart clash chapter 28 . 10/2/2021
I’M SO SAD IT’S OVER TOO! This has been such a joy to reaaaad! I love all your characters and the relationship dynamics between the couples! B is such a badass I wanna be her friend. And Doctorward is a dream boat here. Thanks for the super lovely story 333
eo04 chapter 28 . 9/19/2021
still no baby name.
MissWM chapter 28 . 6/24/2021
this was really nice! thanks for sharing
Lillywhite1 chapter 28 . 4/27/2021
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
This is a really beautiful story, funny and sweet. Thank you for sharing
atouchofcitron chapter 28 . 4/8/2021
the last review was supposed to have an emoji flipping over a table. i'm glad she got her act together within the few chapters after! this was such a great read, thank you so much.
atouchofcitron chapter 9 . 4/7/2021
BELLA ( )︵ i wanna smash my head into a desk.
atouchofcitron chapter 8 . 4/7/2021
i'm enjoying this story so far, but god she is so damaged and gets in her own way so much. it's so hard to read knowing the problems it'll cause down the road ahhh
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2021
H
Emo4 chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
no baby name?!
Elle Whitecap chapter 28 . 11/6/2020
I almost missed this story because it’s not marked complete and I only read complete stories. I’m glad I clicked on it though, because it’s wonderful.
ReadM0re chapter 28 . 7/21/2020
This was a great story! Thanks for writing
9,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »