Reviews for Something To Remember
Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Whyyyyyyy no that was amazing you are an awesome writer and I love hetalia but I understand however that was one of the best hetalia ff I have ever read
black snow rose chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
I keep checking to see if this story is ever updated and each time I'm saddened that it's not I loved this fox and I have re read it many times I hope that maybe one day you will finish it even if it's a fast ending I hope it will be ended
Fangirl chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
GO MATTHEW GO! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
AHHHHHHHHH UR A HOMESTUCK TOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ILY
Mimi011 chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
The Phoenix will rise again. You'll pull through, even if you can't read this because you're on the streets or something crazy, you'll pull through. William Churchill said "If you're going through hell, keep going,". Even if life feels like your dying, and death seems more appealing than what you're doing now, life is a trip. A road, an adventure. Whether you take a wrong turn, you can find your way back. And even if that adventure leads you to you're lowest lows, and there's no way out to you, there's a way. If there's a will, there's a way.
I tend to assume to worst when you said you're a failure at life (ur not) so this is probably over exaggerated. So continue the story plz!
Mimi011 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
That last thing you said . . . sounds perverted. I know you didn't intend it to be, but it's still perverted hilarious! XD "Tell me what you thought of my baby making skills!" in Capitals! XD
Guest2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!
scarletskies123 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
My family forgets about me sometimes... but it's okay. :3 I'm kind of invisible in my house... My sister says that she's literally seen right through me before.. .
I guess that's just who I am though. :3 The invisible one. *this is why my friends that know of Hetalia call me Canada... though some have forgotten my actual name... oh well...*
Moongirl12121 chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
I think i'm going to throw up. Why? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? Abandoning this to leave as to wonder in what the HELL is going to happen next?! Vile! Evil vixen how could you! ITS TOO AWESOME I WILL GO INSANE GAAAAAH! ((((;゚Д゚))))))) (*へ*)
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
You ruined my hope son of a- GAH I NEED TO HIT SOMETHING.
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Screw Arthur, I'm about to flip a table! Oh god Alfred holy f***ing ch- FIND THEM NOW DAMNIT
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
HOLY FU- SOMEONE GONNA DIE FOR THIS
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Mein Gott why is it always a store? Never a museum, or park or game. No it's gotta be a store! IVAN BRAGINSKI HOLY GENERAL WINTER OH MY GOD AND YAO'S IN LOVE WITH HIM. Gah at the store...
Moongirl12121 chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
I was about to flip out about Mattie's mother! Really man? Ya had to scare me like that? Gah.
Awww Gilbert kissing the baby belly
Moongirl12121 chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Mattie in women's clothing? Oh god.
Craving the same thing as Arthur? O.o
Running into frickin ALFRED in the store? ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
Alfred going crazy with Gilbert on the phone causing him to rush over and be an awesome-ass boyfriend? Awesome. XD