Reviews for Something To Remember
Canada chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
Hey I have an idea if you don't mind me telling you. Ok so you should have it where Gamez left Gilbert at the abandoned building and went to Switzerland with Matthew and Alfred. Arthur gets worried that Gilbert has been gone for a long time and goes to the abandoned building and finds Gilbert unconscious. Gilbert then begins to wake up and he and Arthur go back to Ivan's place. Gilbert then tells Ivan and Arthur that Gamez is planning to take Matthew and Alfred somewhere. They then start the search again to find Matthew and Alfred. One month later Ivan finally tracks down Gamez and tells Gilbert and Arthur where they are. Gilbert and Ivan go to Switzerland to save Matthew and Alfred while Arthur is left with Yao. Matthew is still worried if Gilbert is ok, Alfred trys to comfort him but he is worried about Arthur and the baby. They don't realize that Matthew will have the baby early. Ivan and Gilbert arrive at Gamez hide out and figure out a plan to defeat Gamez. Matthew has been having contractions but only passes them off as stomach pains until they get worse. Alfred finds out that Matthew is having the baby early and wants to get Matthew help even though Matthew doesn't want anyone to come help in fear that Gamez will take the baby away from him right after its born just then Gamez walks in sees Matthew is having contractions and despite Matthew screaming and yelling they take Matthew away to a different room. Meanwhile Gilbert and Ivan find out where Gamez is keeping Matthew and Alfred and go to rescue them. Gilbert and Ivan arrive at the room where Matthew and Alfred are only to find only Alfred. Alfred asking lots of questions and panicked tells Gilbert that Matthew is in labor and that Gamez took Matthew to a different room. Gilbert, Ivan and Alfred search for Matthew and find Gamez. Then Ivan restrains Gamez. While Ivan and Alfred restrain Gamez Gilbert searches for Matthew and finds Matthew in a small room. Gilbert takes out the doctor outside the room and then runs in to help Matthew. Matthew glad that Gilbert is here gives birth to a baby boy with the aid of Gilbert and Alfred. All of them then go back home. A week later Alfred gets to witness the birth of his son.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
Please update I love the story and would love if you could continue. It has been a few years now.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Whyyyyyyy no that was amazing you are an awesome writer and I love hetalia but I understand however that was one of the best hetalia ff I have ever read
black snow rose chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
I keep checking to see if this story is ever updated and each time I'm saddened that it's not I loved this fox and I have re read it many times I hope that maybe one day you will finish it even if it's a fast ending I hope it will be ended
Fangirl chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
GO MATTHEW GO! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
AHHHHHHHHH UR A HOMESTUCK TOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ILY
Mimi011 chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
The Phoenix will rise again. You'll pull through, even if you can't read this because you're on the streets or something crazy, you'll pull through. William Churchill said "If you're going through hell, keep going,". Even if life feels like your dying, and death seems more appealing than what you're doing now, life is a trip. A road, an adventure. Whether you take a wrong turn, you can find your way back. And even if that adventure leads you to you're lowest lows, and there's no way out to you, there's a way. If there's a will, there's a way.
I tend to assume to worst when you said you're a failure at life (ur not) so this is probably over exaggerated. So continue the story plz!
Mimi011 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
That last thing you said . . . sounds perverted. I know you didn't intend it to be, but it's still perverted hilarious! XD "Tell me what you thought of my baby making skills!" in Capitals! XD
Guest2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!
scarletskies123 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
My family forgets about me sometimes... but it's okay. :3 I'm kind of invisible in my house... My sister says that she's literally seen right through me before.. .
I guess that's just who I am though. :3 The invisible one. *this is why my friends that know of Hetalia call me Canada... though some have forgotten my actual name... oh well...*
Moongirl12121 chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
I think i'm going to throw up. Why? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? Abandoning this to leave as to wonder in what the HELL is going to happen next?! Vile! Evil vixen how could you! ITS TOO AWESOME I WILL GO INSANE GAAAAAH! ((((;゚Д゚))))))) (*へ*)
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
You ruined my hope son of a- GAH I NEED TO HIT SOMETHING.
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Screw Arthur, I'm about to flip a table! Oh god Alfred holy f***ing ch- FIND THEM NOW DAMNIT
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
HOLY FU- SOMEONE GONNA DIE FOR THIS
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Mein Gott why is it always a store? Never a museum, or park or game. No it's gotta be a store! IVAN BRAGINSKI HOLY GENERAL WINTER OH MY GOD AND YAO'S IN LOVE WITH HIM. Gah at the store...