Reviews for Serpent's Bride
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/29
Brilliant start! btw it's Ginerva Weasley, not Virginia, but other than that one tiny mistake, it was great! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Ginny is annoying me so much. I don't like her at all, but I think this is the 3rd time I'm reading this fanfiction :D love it
Arobedh chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Awww... I love it! All of it. I just finished read and I'm going to look for more. Please keep writing!

Beijos
pinkpixcee chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
I had a good time reading this! The plot was good, and I loved how even though the story is romance/drama you still put some action in there! I'm not sure there's a sequel, but if there is I would love to read it! Keep up the good work!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Goodness, I hate it when readers don't take into consideration the date that a story was written. This was written in 2002! That was even before Order of the Phoenix was released. At the time, almost everyone assumed Ginny was short for Virginia (if it was short for anything at all) because that is the only common name that Ginny is short for. You can't expect a writer to change their story on here just because JKR gives us new minor information. It's not like her name really matters that much anyway! So all reviewers, please just try to enjoy the story. I actually loe reading stories from before we knew everything about the later series. It is really interesting to see the different views on different characters.
Stalker101 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Love the story, but I wanted to let you know that Ginny's full name is Ginevra
Divya chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Nice plot & all but... I thought you mentioned this was beta-ed? There still seem to be grammatical errors, & btw, Ginny's name is Ginevra & Draco's grandad's name is Abraxas...
MarshallMathersMistress chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I absolutely love this. One of the best story... If not the best one I've ever read. Ignoring the typing format it's amazing. I'm nitpicking the fact that it is Ginevra not Viginia and Blsise is a boy but making him a girl really helps the story. but it does matter this is 11? Yeah about 11 years old. You hit everyone. Fleur, Hermione, Ginny and Draco. Everything is exciting. The mysteries, suspense, lust, sadness, happiness. Killing Lucius was smart. Blended the Weasleys and Malfoys better! I haven't finished it yet but I do believe it is Blaise and Harry plotting to kill Gunny. I'm looking forward to see! I sadly don't want to end one of the best stories I've ever read. It doesn't matter you're probably not even reading this. It doesn't matter but I can't go on without telling someone how amazing this story is. :)
lucyhadley chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
HER NAME ISN'T VIRGINIA

IT'S GINEVRA

ARGH
pandoricasbox chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Gahh. Amazing Drinny fic this is.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
Good...but confusing...
Rose1999 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
... I thought Ginny's name was Ginevra... and wasn't Draco's grandpa called Abraxas?
A chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
Loved this book! Thought u got the personalities of the characters a bit wrong at the beginning but it improved in the later chapters.
I get u got some things wrong like Ginny's full name and Blaise's gender but as u wrote this 10 years ago before that stuff was published on the books it doesn't really matter.
U said u were going to write a sequel but u never did. Please, please, please, please, please write one as u ended on a cliff hanger and just look how many comments u've got!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Ghosts cant pick things up. They pass right through objects.
Angel chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
First off I think your story is lovely for the first eleven chapters. There were some grammar and technical things that were there but nothing so bad that it made it difficult to read the story. I really liked the pacing and the slow build of the relationship.

I felt the climax came and resolved too quickly. There were NOT enough mentions of Ginny's cat. I felt some scenes of her cuddling or confiding in the cat would have enhanced the story. Some more of Ginny's job and her secretary would have been nice as well.
2,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »