Reviews for Serpent's Bride
kaixbi chapter 16 . 9/23
soory but i find it creepy
AzaleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/28
Also, it wasn't known that Blaise was a boy at the time either. Again, check the publish date before wasting your time and everyone else's by posting a dumb "correction".
AzaleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/28
Why do people consistently insist on correcting authors of old HP fics about Ginny's full name? Obviously you weren't around when HP fan fiction was at its height way back when this story was published. We didn't know her name was GINEVRA back then, it was assumed that it was VIRGINIA until JKR confirmed otherwise AFTER the fourth book had been released. Check when the story was published before correcting an author, it just makes you look like a noob.
Now that was Fangirl nonsense. If there ever was a story that could be called such, it is this piece of shit
R chapter 16 . 8/2/2017
The ending (last few chapters) too complicated and not fun. You could have kept it simpler with the plot just involving heirlooms and destined to me together or something. Otherwise, ignoring the last few chapters, it's was very well written.
Alien Zina chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
This Draco is constantly kissing her without her permission. At first she is surprised/angry, and then she is turned on. She has no backbone and is far too ok with being constantly sexually assaulted.
Alien Zina chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Heyo! Just a heads up that "unconscious" is being passed-out and "subconscious" is the layer of consciousness that you're not always aware of.
Marisa Boza chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
sadly i can't bear reading anymore. this fic is just littered with so many mistakes that it isn't fun to read. also the Virginia thing is getting on my nerves. would like to see this betaed by someone maybe then it's worth a read.
Tinshaw chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
Why is this chapter blacked out?
DazedAlice420 chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
loved this story. it took me on an emotional rollercoaster ride and was definitely NOT boring .
Desertisle chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
Great story! Can't believe it was written so long ago. You had such character insight even after just four books. Thank you for writing this fic. It'd be so wonderful to see something new from you especially a DG fic.
kristinegene chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ! Please make more of this please? ️
AllieHatesYou chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
This really needs to be turned into a movie. It's so damned good.
Candy Momo chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
I'm writing this review now because I never did review this story the first time I read it over 12 years ago (man I can't believe it was so long ago...) and if any fanfic deserves review it's yours.
I honestly think that your's is the very first fanfiction I've ever read and I loved ever minute of it!
Till today it's still one of my all time favorite, I just keep coming back to it.
It's so well write and I can't get enough of it.
I hope you still see the emails and I still hold out hope for a sequel ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I like the book, but Ginny's full name is Ginevra Molly Weasley, not Virginia, easy mistake. And Blaise Zambini is a BOY
2,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »