Reviews for Serpent's Bride
Lika Tesamma chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Hi! I think I need to write in english, right? Sorry for te errors, but I am Brazilian and don't write in english always, so... I hope you understand me...

I just want to say that I really love your fanfic. I beggun to read it a lot of months ago, in portuguese, but the girl who was translating it just stopped! Now I found the original and I get very happy!

I am going just read the other chapters and I came back here, ok?

Bye, bye and, once more, sorry for my english...
Moriis chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
-truly, i am deeply impressed with this piece of work. you captured Draco well, much better than many i've read previously. it's an intriguing twist to the story, and i commend you for you writing :] though now everything else seems so amatuer.
smilingsoprano chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I find it immensely amusing that someone named Serena Malthus is working at a charity . . . let me explain.

If you didn't know, Rev. Thomas Malthus was the first (recognized) person to postulate that while food grows at an arithmetic rate (1, 2, 3, 4 . . .), population grows at a geometric rate (1, 2, 4, 8 . . .). His theories are now used to justify NOT giving to the poor, based on the idea that if we save people now, we'll end up killing more people of starvation later. It's used a lot in debate. So a charity is the last place I'd expect to find the name Malthus.

Just an interesting tidbit, in case you named Serena unwittingly. I have always enjoyed fun facts, and I hope you do too.
kryssy chapter 16 . 2/13/2008
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW thais story was amazing i loved it
CamiPortinho chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
I love that story, but my English is bad, and translation into Portuguese never walks. The translator is already 3 years who stopped in 9 th chapter, and still does not leave anyone translate it into place.

But, I still have hope
luvtheweasleys chapter 16 . 2/2/2008
Good job, there was some plot lines that I found distracting, but the D/G romance was good...I enjoyed it..
luvtheweasleys chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
I would say for the most part, it was really, really good. Very tender, very sweet...I, personally, would have liked more emotion and a little more depth...but I was very pleased with it..Great writing skills that you have...I like the story a great deal.
Shazinha chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
My email:
Sha chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hi! I really loved ur fic, and i wanna know if i can translate it to portuguese...

can u give me the answer by email?

thanks

kisses
LCH8292 chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
I don't know if someone's already told you, but Ginny's full name's actually Genevra. Lots of people think it's Virginia. It's a common mistake. You don't have to change it now if you don't want to but thought you might like to know anyway.
jesy h chapter 11 . 1/25/2008
actually, I was thinking of jane eyre, have you read it? There is a sweet old woman named fairfax. I've ony read

INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE

and

THE WITCHING HOUR

by anne rice, though I'm hoping to read more,she realy is an alluring writer. Also, have you read the TWILIGHT series by Stephanie Meyer? Amazing vampire persona...

oh,great story, by the way!

jesy
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great story idea, but first of all, Ginny's name is not Virginia, it's Ginerva, and Blaise is a GUY!
Emilygirlvampire chapter 16 . 1/15/2008
IT WAS WONDERFUL!

')

I'm sorta sad it ended tho... it was lovely.

~
alleykat2011 chapter 16 . 1/7/2008
Ok, 2 things.

write a sequel!

favorite girl names are Alex and Cameron though I don't know why considering I dont think they are good boy names, No offence.
JulyMalfoy15 chapter 16 . 1/6/2008
I started to read this story because I read the translation into Spanish that Malfoy Weasley is doing and waiting for next chapters I wanted to see the original one, I take quite finished reading it because although I love the English there are some words that I do not understand,(my original language is Spanish so forgive me if I have some misspelled) but I congratulate you for such a wonderful story, actually one of the best that I have read.

Bye!