Reviews for Serpent's Bride
Su chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Wow! This is amazing! I'm hooked and I'll just be dying for more...you've gotta update! I can't wait to see what happens, and it's nice that this NC-17 has a plot! Please please please e-mail me when the next chapter is up at
Parvati Brown chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Ooooooh! Please continue! This is one of the few NC-17s with an actual plot! I love it! :)
plastic knife chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
hey i love this fic it is sooo cool please update very soon but i dont get the rating! D/G rules

love katie
Rhapsody in Pink chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Oh...uh oh! Now you have to add on and QUICKLY because I am completely hooked! Please write more soon!
Willowstar chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
It's great, perfect, loved it! bravisimo! beautiful! hee hee... finish please!

love

me
Satans Little Princess chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
kewl! plzzzzzzz write more! you have to! i love it!
MagicalMoonPrincess chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
OOOHHHH! Hurry and post! SOOON! I really really like it!
Dragonrider Sakura chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
i love this story, please e-mail me if you add a second chapter, i would love to read it
scifisarah chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Write more soon! Please!
Kiriana chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wow! I love this story already! I can't wait to see how long it takes for Ginny to agree to Draco's plan. I wonder how Ginny's family will take the news that she's gonna marry Draco to save the orphanage. Keep writing!
Rosa Nicole chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
You must continue! Please!
ice queen chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
More! More more more! Pllllease?
Starlight Nemesis chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
OOoooo! I LOVE THIS! I can't wait to see what happens! You're such a great author! I like the title, you're thinking of changing it? I think it's all right as is. I can't imagine how annoyed Draco must be to go to his grandfather for money...yikes! (yikes?) Write more soon!

Starlight Nemesis
The Invisible Menace chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wow! That was a great first chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
Dilandra chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest! Hurry with the next part!
2,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 Next »