Reviews for Serpent's Bride
MagicalMoonPrincess chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
OOOHHHH! Hurry and post! SOOON! I really really like it!
Dragonrider Sakura chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
i love this story, please e-mail me if you add a second chapter, i would love to read it
scifisarah chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Write more soon! Please!
Kiriana chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wow! I love this story already! I can't wait to see how long it takes for Ginny to agree to Draco's plan. I wonder how Ginny's family will take the news that she's gonna marry Draco to save the orphanage. Keep writing!
Rosa Nicole chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
You must continue! Please!
ice queen chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
More! More more more! Pllllease?
Starlight Nemesis chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
OOoooo! I LOVE THIS! I can't wait to see what happens! You're such a great author! I like the title, you're thinking of changing it? I think it's all right as is. I can't imagine how annoyed Draco must be to go to his grandfather for money...yikes! (yikes?) Write more soon!

Starlight Nemesis
The Invisible Menace chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wow! That was a great first chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
Dilandra chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest! Hurry with the next part!
ZONKOFRED chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
This is really very good! You have a great plot going here... my only criticism is that you keep changing tenses, but besides that it's a wonderful story and I can't wait to read more XD
LilyAyl chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
This is great! I can't wait until you continue it. Of course, Ginny will comply as soon as she realizes that he can keep her orphanage afloat. Hm... I wonder if they will adopt?
Serenity Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
OOOOO this looks very interesting indeed.. oh the possibilities! I like it very much! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Raven21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Ooooooo Interesting... very interesting...
ShellyK chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
::shelly on her knees, begging:: Please, please, please keep writing! This is so good; i can't wait to find out what happens next. Lovin' Draco/Ginny action.
Kacella chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Oh my! I thought that this was only going to be mindless smut (mind you, not a bad thing), but it was wonderful! I... It was awesomely original! Just wonderful, so wonderful! If I could add you to my favorite authors I could, but I can't. :( And you really kept Draco in character, something very rare for a G/D! And I've always loved Narcissa, I love it when she's in the stories! Oh... do please bring out the next chapter soon!
2,196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 Next »