Reviews for Serpent's Bride
kristinegene chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ! Please make more of this please? ️
AllieHatesYou chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
This really needs to be turned into a movie. It's so damned good.
Candy Momo chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
I'm writing this review now because I never did review this story the first time I read it over 12 years ago (man I can't believe it was so long ago...) and if any fanfic deserves review it's yours.
I honestly think that your's is the very first fanfiction I've ever read and I loved ever minute of it!
Till today it's still one of my all time favorite, I just keep coming back to it.
It's so well write and I can't get enough of it.
I hope you still see the emails and I still hold out hope for a sequel ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I like the book, but Ginny's full name is Ginevra Molly Weasley, not Virginia, easy mistake. And Blaise Zambini is a BOY
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
O my god. I am reading this fic 14 years later. It's amazing!
I hope you still get this messages.
Virginia or Ginevra, it doesn't matter because it's your story after all.
Thank you for sharing and hope you are doing well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Giant's full name is Ginevra...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
This chapter is AWSOME
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Still my favorite fanfiction after all this time. This should become a movie, or something...
massiecure chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This is so cute! I was never a draco ginny fan, so that's how you know how much i like this. The lines are adorable, I'm looking forward to read more of your writings. But I'm kind of curious about ginny's name, I'm quite sure that her name was ginevra instead of virginia, but if that's how it is because you like it, I'm totally fine.
Raylis chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
so...wait...why is the baby going to be a squib? just because there was one long in the past?
mang0fruitblast chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
What a beautiful lovemaking scene! I love your writing! You captured it beautifully
Juuh Malfoy chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Hii,
just finished reading ur history and i loved it! touhgh, i gotta say that it was a little strange that whole god thing mixed with voldie and everything! i probably im saiyng this cause i think it's the 1st time i read something mixing it all: it really worked out! hahaha and about ur ideia of writting a sequel: i'd just love that! seriously, i think it would be great, specially cause ur history actually allows something like that!
so, congrats for this fic,it's a really really good one and i had a great time reading it! hopefully, i'll see u again soon ;)
xoxo
FanFictionWriter311 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hello, I just noticed when reading this chapter, you put Ginny's name as 'Verginia', but actually her real name is 'Ginevra'. just thought that I would be nice and correct that for you so you can correct it for us readers.
GINEVRA chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I'm sorry that 'tiny' little mistake is so frequent that i cannot bare to read further... PLEASE FIX IT
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Brilliant start! btw it's Ginerva Weasley, not Virginia, but other than that one tiny mistake, it was great! XD
2,218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »