Reviews for Serpent's Bride
beekers chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i am aware that you wrote this story 10 years ago and might not even be looking at reviews now

but ginny's real name is ginerva.

and that's kind of big thing to mess up :/

otherwise, i am intrigued
Koukou-sei tantei chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Did you know that this story made me a D/G shipper? I SO 3 IT! You're so awesome! And I was so happy when I found out that you're a Filipino too! \o/

I'll be looking froward to more of your stories! Congratulations and keep it up! :D
Kim chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Just in response to Hannah:

At the time this was written, we did not know what Ginny's full name was, nor did we know for definite that Zabini is a boy.
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
It's fairly good, but there's a lot of.. Messiness in it. Why does it constantly have past and present tense next to one another? And, also, there are some technical issues...

For instance, Ginny's name is Ginevra, not Virginia... Also, Blaise Zabini is a girl.
kiokukara chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Pretty good so far; I can't wait to read more!

Now, I DO know you apologized already for errors, but I thought I would point out a few anyway.

1)Okay, there were a few sudden verb shifts (Even though I just read it I can't find an example lol) 'He then smiles sadly' rather than 'He then smiled sadly.' Very common actually, but makes the whole thing sound rather awkward.

2)Some 'fixed' errors that still had the error in place, along with the correct version 'He am is okay'

3) not errors, just suggestions! "her heeled-shoes making quick staccato noises...' One of the things you should remember with writing is to use the most eloquent words possible. However, if you go over board, you can sound ambitions or like a prat.

But going back to it... rather than using 'noises' after 'quick staccato' try using 'clicks' 'taps', or 'clacks', noises that are already quick and staccato sounding when you read them. Or, instead of putting one of the adjectives, just use one, quick or staccato (your choice) along with the describing noun.

I hope you'll take this as it was meant; no offense was intended in the least.

References: English 111 :)

Aonokioku
LucieMarie chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
I realize that this review is very late in the game, but I wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this story. I was impressed by the complexity of it - something I've been trying to work on for my next story. You obviously have specific details and story-lines planned for a while. My only complaint is that, while transitioning between scenes, you didn't opt to use a page break (or any kind of warning). It confused me at parts, but I was able to get over it quickly. Overall, I'm impressed!
GalanthaDreams chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
Your story is lovely, simply lovely. I especially enjoyed the Narcissa/Remus hints. It was unexpected-but really quite sweet. They are such a rare couple and one of my favorites to be honest. Do keep on with the wonderful work!
LadyMidnightGuardian chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
OMG. i really love your story : DracoXGinny :" This is my first time to read a romance type of harry potter fanfic and you made it the best! Thanks for the wonderful story! :DD
draco-is-fabulous chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is a great story so far!

PS Blaise Zabini is a guy...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Um, Ginny's real name is Ginerva, not Virginia. And Blaise is a guy. You should have at least gotten details like that right. And if you have a beta reader, there shouldn't be mistakes.
GoldenFawkes chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I wish you'd get a beta for this story. It's a good story but there are so many grammatical errors...
beulah2013 chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
it was amazing! first ever draco/ginny pairing!
Pinaywriter chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I love this novel. I have lost the link and is terribly forgetful but now that I found it again I definitely bookmarked it.
Sushi K chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
isn't this the story betrayals on quizilla?
nathaliie chapter 16 . 7/16/2011