Reviews for Surprise
Good fic keep writing like thus and it will bring many weirdos joy. BTW I'm one if those weirdos
I completely agree with you
biofan4ever chapter 1 . 1/11
Awesome story really enjoyed Oh and about the autger note at the end, I have the same problem ;)
Vegeta chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
A very beautiful story, excellent pace. I only wish you could with such Passion for a similar scene with Kurumu. But a person can only have one true love and yours is for Mizore ( even if she is an Anime character)
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Awesome one-shit. Had a good story and a little lemon at the end to sweeten the story.
Mizore shirayuki chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aww i read the very end and thats very sweet i have a g if you want to add me
Anon chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
WTF it pained u to right this? Damn ur living in a fantasy... get a life fag
Naruto Uzumaki Hyuuga chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Finally someone who feels the same as me you my friend are awesome although you could use a beta tester when you write are an exceptional writer but when you write lemons try to put more emotion,detail,and who can forget more plot (erotic innuendo intended) and next time you write an erotic Rosario vampire, sao,or any other anime/cartoon story let me beta test pleeease (whining tone)
Kami of Anime chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This may seem redundant coming from me but I really love Mizore's character the best. She totally deserves Tsukune. That being said, it makes him the luckiest son of a bitch in the history of man.
MetalRunner chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
i agree with the authers note exept i wish i could be woth blaze the cat from sonic
howdey hoooooo chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Dextercerter this is awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I loved it and I feel for you
If only Mizore were real
Ghosty-451 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i now the feels bra i wanted mizore to ;'(
BlazingFireHunter chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I see you like Mizore. Truthfully, I don't see what's so good about her. I love Moka with all my heart, but that's just my opinion.
EternalRubik's chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Great fic! I loved to read it. I just wanted to point out that putting P.M. after army standard time is redundant. Just 2200 is correct, as is 10:00 P.M. Like I said great fic keep posting more!