Reviews for Surprise
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
ReisFriend
I know how you feel trust me but other than
That the story was good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Sorry I read the A/N I just lauged my fucking ass of it was so funny.
But on another note nice work with the ic
Orangyshumba27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Saaaaaame! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
U are a very talented writer and I personally loved mizores character I would pay u money to write entire stories about mizore no lie haha
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I feel your pain
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Nice job keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I feel you I can only dream to
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Good fic keep writing like thus and it will bring many weirdos joy. BTW I'm one if those weirdos
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I completely agree with you
biofan4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Awesome story really enjoyed Oh and about the autger note at the end, I have the same problem ;)
Vegeta chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
A very beautiful story, excellent pace. I only wish you could with such Passion for a similar scene with Kurumu. But a person can only have one true love and yours is for Mizore ( even if she is an Anime character)
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Awesome one-shit. Had a good story and a little lemon at the end to sweeten the story.
Mizore shirayuki chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aww i read the very end and thats very sweet i have a g if you want to add me
Anon chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
WTF it pained u to right this? Damn ur living in a fantasy... get a life fag
Nabaku Uzumaki Hyuuga chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Finally someone who feels the same as me you my friend are awesome although you could use a beta tester when you write are an exceptional writer but when you write lemons try to put more emotion,detail,and who can forget more plot (erotic innuendo intended) and next time you write an erotic Rosario vampire, sao,or any other anime/cartoon story let me beta test pleeease (whining tone)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »