Reviews for the most eloquent silence
sunshine27 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
ok remember when one direction was young and focused on music? Well I guess that's over now because all it seems like now is most of the band is focused on meeting girls instead of music. Most people like me find a band, like them, obsess over them, and then find something bad, rude, or inappropriate and I try to hide it and tell people it's fake but who am I fooling...NO ONE because they know it's true so good luck ONE DIRECTION!
reid4infinity2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i like the mercedes ones.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
a good one
nessyschu chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww, that was so cute! I especially liked Artie/Quinn, Mike/Quinn, Mike/Brittany, Jacob/Kurt, Puck/Tina, Jacob/Brittany, Puck/Quinn, Puck/Kurt, Mike/Kurt, Finn/Brittany, Artie/Brittany, Finn/Kurt, and Matt/Rachel. So more than half lol. I really loved how you found a way to make each kiss actually seem plausible, even if some of them seem to have a snowball's chance in hell of actually happening. Kudos!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
wow. this was...surprisingly touching. i usually am not for random crazy pairings, but this was just... it was really good. really really good. i'm so glad i decided to read this. once again, just - wow.

-zozo
abrainiac chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
So cute! I was really hoping for a Finn/Kurt kiss (yay!) and I wanted to be surprised as I read each one, and I covered the names every time I scrolled P I love every single one of your stories D
King Creon chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
LOVE this :)

KC xx
Emma Schuester chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I would like to read the guy/guy and girl/girl ones if you end up writing them someday.
GoodDayKindSir chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hello again! I just wanted to note the interesting juxtaposition between the first twenty kisses and the last one. Rachel was the only one that no one cared to be romantic with. She was alone, but in the end the kiss was what she needed. It was beautiful that way. It appears that Rachel's innocence is in her alienation, and people forget that sometimes when you are alone, you innocent.
buduica chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
A very sweet way to create a themeset - I agree that putting Kurt in the girl's category was a good decision (but why not put him in both? More Kurt lovin'.)

Nice work, I enjoyed this.
fatewalker chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I loved reading this list of what-might-have-beens...they're good on their own and would be great leads to other stories.

I'd be thrilled if you did another list.
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Loved it! Definitely do another.

xoxox

Wolf
egyouppt chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I like the randomness of it all.
gleeme33 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Cute!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh! I loved most of these. My favorite was probably the Finn/Kurt one; it was so sweet! Then again, I love most stories when Kurt ends up happy with someone, so...yeah. Fantastic job with this! It was great. If you have the urge, do write the girl/girl and guy/guy kisses story. I, personaly, would like to read that.