Reviews for A Tale of Two
Evilchick2010 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it and please update soon.
InukiraK chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
interesting story keep up the good work
Awoken Dreamer chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Very interesting...!
Romanov Ruby chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
I really like where you're going with this, can't wait for more. You're an amazing writer.
Awoken Dreamer chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
DANG! I'm very interested in the Titan summoning, and what will happen at the Baaj temple! Keep it up _
Awoken Dreamer chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Ooo, dang! I can't wait to see the battle! I'm really glad that you aren't rushing into Tidus and Yuna's love life. I want to see them grow on each other more before marriage and such. I can't wait for your next update. _

Awoken Dreamer
patriots12 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
That was well written, please continue
we are anonymous we are legion chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
this story is...unique, but if you don't hurry up and update, you will become a eunique (sp?)
Angel Eyes chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Yay! I was worried that maybe you were going to just let this story die. Is it just me, or does Tidus seem.. distracted?
sanchez2010 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
This is exactly how I pictured Tidus and Yuna's happy ending! I'm excited for those two lovebirds!
sanchez2010 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Again another cut chapter, I'm enoying their happilly ever after life style. Keep up the good work!
sanchez2010 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Yay, anothe story. This chap was short and sweet. loved it!
Knight of Wings chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Nice and sweet. I can't wait until the next chapter, where the plot will start to pick up pace.
Knight of Wings chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Looking forward to the improved version, i can already tell that it will be better, good luck. Later.
Angel Eyes chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I am so thrilled that you're writting a Yuna and Tidus fiction again! Thank- you so much