Reviews for Bury Me Alive
pece87 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Why? Why didn't you ever come back and finish this story? I can't even... I am so p*ssed!
You leave Jake like that, saying that!
David staying behind!
We don't know where Katherine is!
Whose the father of Bella's baby!

So many questions, you talked about a sequel, even wrote more stories. Why? Please return and finish! Please, please!
pece87 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
D*mn Jacob has lost it. And where the crap is Katherine? I cant believe Jake went for David.
pece87 chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I can't believe Bella.
Ah yes Edward those Black men got something you don't lol Seems David likes Ashley now though.
pece87 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
That's the episode where Damon says "Yes, Miss Katherine." Too funny! Lol
I wonder are they gonna be able to make these phone calls to each other in the next 3 months lol
Never believe a nice move from Katherine is in your favor, she always has something up her sleeve.
Poor Edward, he'll find love.
I liked Anna too, and thought she truly loved Jeremy. It was so sad when she was looking for her mom and they had their final reunion. I cried.
I hope Katherine doesn't set up Bella just because she doesn't like her.
pece87 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
I should of expected that. *shaking head & rolling eyes* That's what happen in TVD. Awesome little twist.
Poor Jakey nearly succeeded in killing himself. How sad :(
Edward. Gotta give it to him. He earned some brownie points there.
If vamps and lycans can't be together, then why encourage the 'date' David almost had with Renesmee? I get they want peace but those who saw them together know there is something. Like Katherine herself, Embry, and Quil.
Oh so why aren't you talking about Jake imprinting? Did he imprint on Bella or what? I feel like its not mentioned enough just snippets.
pece87 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Bella was holding her own, in the verbal department. Lol
I can't stand when people let the evil character talk about what's going on. Jake, Bella, and Edward already knew they were caught, why didn't they just tell Lucian, Katherine isn't innocent, and I just wouldn't want her getting the last word.
Are Bella and Jake gonna run away together?
pece87 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
It was like they were put in desperate rooms to detox lol
Jake could of succeeded if he tried harder. Lol he enjoyed deep down :)
So who were the guys who went after Bella, friends of Katherine?
Although the writing is good, besides some misspelling/grammar, the purpose in the scenes kind of don't make sense to me, I hope they do later. Its probably because beside Vampire Diaries stuff, I don't know these other shows.
Come on, Jake! You never leave the body laying there, especially with a human. Barry is probably dead.
pece87 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Crazy and wild ;) I am starting to worry they are neglecting their kids. They need to spend time with them.
Eric kind of creeped me out in bell as flashback.
Uh oh! What's gonna happen! Seemed Edward was just there to play hero.
pece87 chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Katherine didn't seem to want to bind Jake to her but knowing Katherine, that is just part of her plan. Its the early stages lol
Oh man I was just hoping for Edward to break his cool, or give a clue. He's better than I thought.
Wow Jake got Bella's name tatted on his chest! He moved quick on that one. It came out of no where. Katherine is gonna be p*ssed! Heehee
pece87 chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Gah Jake your so easy to fool!
I hope Bella goes to his house in a p*ssed off mood and finds Katherine at Jake's, as well as Jake in the dungeon.
I can't wait for Lucian to find out.
pece87 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Oh that was a great chapter! So much drama :)
We saw Lover Jake, Protector Jake, Shocked Jake, and a very VERY Pissed off Jake!
Those kids have every right to be livid with their parents! More Nessie than David, Bella is cheating on her Father.
I can't believe Katherine, she used her own son, as well as hurt him :(
How is Jake doing the repeat thing? I don't get it, he did it with the news report also.
pece87 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
His the crap did Bella save him?
Wow she wanted him to bite her. I had it going different in my head lol
Why is Katherine helping in the first place? What is his motive? Does it have to do with David?
pece87 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I'm confused is there two types of wolf's? is Jake a werewolf here? Instead of a wolf.
Is Katherine gonna be Bella's doppelganger?
Yes she loves him :)
pece87 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Oh I love Alaric! I miss him in the show now :(
Seriously Edward, Tyra?
Edward didn't even ask Bella about what Jake said in class... guess he doesn't have to now :) lol
I wasn't expecting it to move along so quick, I thought Jake would play his games a little while longer.
pece87 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
So many characters. Hard to keep track.
So why exactly is Lucian the alpha. This isn't his area and why isn't Jacob alpha. That doesn't seem right.