Reviews for Demonic Dolls
Eldeweiss chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Hey!
Love your story idea, it's completely original and amazing, also your chapters are well written.
Keep up your good work!
o
Can't wait for the next chapter, ( I really want to see how you will play out your plt)
Eldeweiss
Omodor chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
More please
The Lone Rurouni chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
A very interesting and quite good story so far. Any updates planned?
RukaRukia chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Awww...So cute! This is such a cute fanfic. Please update soon.
SleepyPuppy chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
shoen doll?... proff read might be good idea like the idea look foward to nex ch
Cephira chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I very like this story

please udapte soon !
kenegi chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Where is the jinjuriken for this world? As for weapon there is those sicle attach with chain,

kitsune no yuki, a single side blade tanto with a white fox drawn on the blade, has powers to make ice or cold air

Silver pain, a silver dagger that is jagged on one side and stright on the other. It has a spike hand guard that start from the hilt on the stright side of the blade to the bottom of the handel. Abillity, pain from damage delt with is intensefied, more energy(chakra) placed on the dagger the more pain it will inflict. Ex: a small cut can feel like getting stab by a burning blade.

Ignous blessing, a shield that will render all flames harmless, amataresu is no exception, but will require energy to maintain this ability and even more if the flame is stronger then normal flames such as ninjutsu (only blocking them). The sheild has a secondary ability that allow it to absorbe any flames(even the black) and fire it back as a compress ball or like a flamethrower but will drain massive amount of energy and even more if it is a unqeak fire.

PM me if ya want more and give me detailes on what you want like claymore, spears or armor or combat forms like how naru went from doll size to human size and ya got to tell me what kind of doll it is like a puppy doll( It can change in to a car size dog)
kenegi chapter 2 . 4/22/2011

kenegi chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is a one-of-a-kind story ya hear one of a kind, so I dont know if anyone actualy did something like this. Oh and itachi was ooc but then again the is a diffrent dimention. Oh and why do itachi's parents have money problem? They are the clan leader, at least fugaku is.
Chikouu chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Ah, awesome as always, I see. Sadly, I son't have any suggestions :(

I hope a new chapter will come out soon ;)
Sanao Mikaru chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
oow . .

evil fugaku n shisui!

i like this story already. .
Black Ace 0 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Update soon.
silverfox princess123 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
i like this chapter,i think that sasuke should havr power over fire and darkness or lighting. sakura maybe have earth and healing when they meet again and can you make her in to a cat.

that all i'm going to say, Please update soon.
Stargazer chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
for goodness sakes! they're evil! update ASAP
Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/29/2011