Reviews for Sparkling Angel, I'm Ok
horsesrules chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
write more its really good
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
enjoying your story, hope you get back to writing it!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! can't wait to read more of this story later! hope so!
Shannon Amoroso chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Hi, I'm not sure if you will get this or not. I just wanted to say that I really like your story, and was wondering why you stopped writing it? It's really good. Thank you for sharing.
twilight-jemmett chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
omg plz anf i mean plz do te nxt
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
More please!
wendy1969 chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
this is a fantastic chapter. please update soon.
AdOrEsEvErYtHiNgHaRrYpOtTeR chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
omg fantastic story it is really fasinating...plz update soon..:D
NatalieLynn chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
I just found this and really like what you have so far. I notice that it has been quite a while since the last updated. Do you plan on continuing it? I hope so!
moore8879 chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Good story. I can't wait for everyone's reaction.
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Exellent chapter
soulsistersinaslan chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
I just found this story and I absolutely love it. I love how you wrote Bella's character and I really liked reading her evolution up to this point. I look forward to reading more soon, especially about the Carlisle and Esme drama. I really hope he doesn't take her back. She betrayed him and everything that he is. It's just not right. And this story seems to be about righting wrongs done to people who did not deserve to be treated that way. Anyway, I hope you post more soon.
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Can't wait for more!
acw1 chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
good chapter.
mama4dukes chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Sad to say, but Esme, Alice, Edward, and probably Tanya deserve some sort of consequence for their malicious actions!