Reviews for A Trustworthy Pirate
i chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
aww... nooo... I was really getting into this but then i see it hasent been updated since 2010 and you havent touched your account since 2011... I guess it would be too much to hope for that you finish his someday?
urbangirl98 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
This is a really good idea. Seriously. I have not seen any time travel Hetalia fics up until this moment. Great job!
epicfrenchfry chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I really like it! Update soon!
Neko chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I'd been wondering where Canada went! Okay, uh, William… who… uh… OH I KNOW! Shakesphere? Blah, I probably spelled that wrong. :3
ynnike08 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Are you still continuing this? * stares at date posted *

Don't let it end there. lt's so COOL! Please?

I Can wait a few more years, just don't end it there T.T
Frostpuppy chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
yvonna chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
i really like this story, and hope you keep it up! i really wanna know what happened with matty.
under green ice chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
dude you’ve gotta update this soon this story is totally awesome!

Can't wait to see what happened to Canada.

My guess is that he is with France though.
fallendeHimmel chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Hot England Pirate is Hot.
fallendeHimmel chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Holy crap! This is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter to see how Canada's faring!
lapizAzure chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
*after reading the author's note*

and here i was wondering where canada was.. lol, yeah i remembered him! (but i kinda only remembered him on the end of the second chapter.. im sorry canada TT)

you gotta continue this story! please, with maple syrup on top?

lapizAzure chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
lol, that was seriously funny XD

Captn. Kirkland is awesome! Although the best line for me was :

"Of course, Arthur Kirkland wasn't as awesome a name as Alfred F Jones."

in that line's awesomeness, i actually hit my laptop (accidentally) after reading that.. i hope its not broken in any way though.. TT *worries*

anyways, on to the next chappie XD
lapizAzure chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
lol, i truly loved this story..

one word: (no wait.. make that two) Epic Awesomeness XD

since i read the edited version i cant really tell the difference from the old.. one.. anyways... (enough with my ramblings..) on to the next chapter! :D
Motif chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh! America in this story was really such a jerk! Poor England to got headache with all the fuss. Anyway wouldn't you update more?
Hana1225 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011