Reviews for Viking War Bed Games
CnC Bonded chapter 1 . 1/20
Still a Great story 6 years later. Thanks!
JSVaughn chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Best outtake EVER!
Tynee23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Wow! Now I want my own Viking ship! And of course I'll need a Viking to go along with it. Just don't tell hubby! Tee hee
lustofavampire chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
bib2009 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Loved pam's follow-up line re them both being idiots at heart! Priceless. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Loved it!
Abelizsm chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Loved it!
vangrrl chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww, loved this sweet story with Eric's perspective to boot!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ahhh, our manly Viking. So sweet. Loved the... Erase the message later line!
deletepleasexamillion chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was just lovely. The end was perfect.
hdgcat chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I didn't notice this story until today. Cute , arrogant, sweet and completely full of himself...yeah, that's your Eric.

alix33 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
"bitch my ass off there about fic thieving" - I totally understand that sentiment.

"My mostly worthless brother-in-law knows a bit about welding. The little-more-than-worthless Civil War veteran across the cemetery can't stand it and starts hanging about, offering suggestions. He actually has some valuable information about antique methodology, so I tolerate his presence." - It made me laugh how Eric really cannot stand either Jason or Bill.
darketernal2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I absolutely loved this story. This was heartwarming and you write the characters so well. I have really enjoyed escaping into your writing this last week. You have such a wonderful flair with the characters and such interesting plots. I hope you write more.
kathy79 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Reading this story made me very happy. Thanks!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »